General Discussion

This is for the GM

Zhkas Tsoullos

Hello,
There is an offer i have to make for your game, i saying this as an opening line so incase you are not intrested you can just skip to the end and decline the offer.
We are a small team of devs who are intrested in buying the game from you.
If that is an option please contact me at my email.
Regards,
Zhkaria

Can't even bother to spell check in a serious offer to purchase a game, I don't think I want it in your hands. If you're a small team, I hope you have deep pockets because I can't imagine them wanting to sell the game for any less than $500,000.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Volt said:

Can't even bother to spell check in a serious offer to purchase a game, I don't think I want it in your hands. If you're a small team, I hope you have deep pockets because I can't imagine them wanting to sell the game for any less than $500,000.

Idk about that valuation but they def wouldn't sell the game for cheap.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Volt said:

Firstly you dont consider the fact that english is not my mother language,
Secondly the game is better in current dev hands ? You can wait another 3 years for the game not to be released
Thirdly I dont want u in my community cuz toxicity is not somthing we would tolerate.

• Haha 1

Absolutely no way in hell is this genuine.

You wouldn't post a thread with a request as serious as this on the community forum of all places, you would contact the company directly.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Zhkas Tsoullos said:

Firstly you dont consider the fact that english is not my mother language,
Secondly the game is better in current dev hands ? You can wait another 3 years for the game not to be released
Thirdly I dont want u in my community cuz toxicity is not somthing we would tolerate.

Google is free. I'd love to play this game, and I will within the next couple months at the very most lmao. I could purchase this game on my own if I really had zero faith in this company, but it's not to that point. You're clearly not professional enough, nor smart enough to run a game on your own. This has got to be a troll.

Hello devs, if you read this I would like to purchase the game from you. I feel I could offer wonderful updates with my team of 3 monkeys and a dog. I'm willing to negotiate, but I can offer 3 toothpicks and chewed gum (will be willing to raise it with some pocket lint but only if I get shares in the bahamas).

Please email me thank you.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

Hello devs, if you read this I would like to purchase the game from you. I feel I could offer wonderful updates with my team of 3 monkeys and a dog. I'm willing to negotiate, but I can offer 3 toothpicks and chewed gum (will be willing to raise it with some pocket lint but only if I get shares in the bahamas).

Please email me thank you.

Don't listen to this fool, i can offer NINE toothpicks and a high-five

• Like 4
46 minutes ago, BioWarz said:

Dont listen to this chump, I can offer TWELEVE toothpicks and a hug

Dont listen to this chemical eater, i can offer TWENTY toothpicks and a 2L water bottle

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BioWarz said:

Dont listen to this chump, I can offer TWELEVE toothpicks and a hug

1 hour ago, OGSapphire said:

Dont listen to this chemical eater, i can offer TWENTY toothpicks and a 2L water bottle

Avert your eyes and seal off your ears to these dingdongs.

Thirty toothpicks and an empty wine bottle with a piece of paper stuck on the bottom.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Volt said:

My dad actually owns a toothpick company, yall are screwed, this game is mine.

Jokes on you, i have other means of getting this game. 

You forget that i am able to bring to the table my mega-expensive Knox NFT. They will ABSOLUTELY hand the rights over to me when i offer them THIS BAD BOY!

KnoxNFT.png

11 hours ago, Volt said:

Google is free. I'd love to play this game, and I will within the next couple months at the very most lmao. I could purchase this game on my own if I really had zero faith in this company, but it's not to that point. You're clearly not professional enough, nor smart enough to run a game on your own. This has got to be a troll.

you are so full of yourself. Stop spreading hatred and act as civilized as everyone else.

14 hours ago, Host said:

you are so full of yourself. Stop spreading hatred and act as civilized as everyone else.

This forum is the opposite of civilized in every aspect. Within the past month alone this forum has turned from hopeful and excited, to hate and hopelessness. Everyone's out here trying to buy the rights to the game, complaining about the devs (some criticism is valid, most isn't though), and saying the worst MV takes I've ever heard lol. Am I wrong in any way though in what I said? I'll call out stupidity and ignorance when others won't, even then, I'm not the only person to say that. This is clearly a troll or just someone who doesn't understand the process of buying an entire game and upholding it.

6 hours ago, Volt said:

This forum is the opposite of civilized in every aspect. Within the past month alone this forum has turned from hopeful and excited, to hate and hopelessness. Everyone's out here trying to buy the rights to the game, complaining about the devs (some criticism is valid, most isn't though), and saying the worst MV takes I've ever heard lol. Am I wrong in any way though in what I said? I'll call out stupidity and ignorance when others won't, even then, I'm not the only person to say that. This is clearly a troll or just someone who doesn't understand the process of buying an entire game and upholding it.

There's alot of hyperbole here. Might wanna tone it down abit.

On 1/28/2023 at 12:27 AM, Volt said:

To be fair this was a weird flex. 

Edited by Tanooki
58 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Very weird indeed. Though i understand why people are here collectively losing their knickers, no communication nothing new there but considering the betas were shit everyone here is just a bit worried about what game microvolts would turn into and with the devs not asking a single thing it makes people even more anxious so everyone just comes here and vents by saying stupid shit. Heres the thing folk were all on the same boat here. Shitting on one side of it is still shitting on the same boat, youll have to deal with the shit regardless to where you look.

11 hours ago, Tanooki said:

There's alot of hyperbole here. Might wanna tone it down abit.

Why? He alone was saying I wouldn't be welcomed in "his" community as if he already owned it lmao. Am I wrong about anything I said? Obviously there's hyperbole, but like is that seriously a big deal? Man this forum is turning strange, waiting for this game is doing numbers on yall.

11 hours ago, Volt said:

Why? He alone was saying I wouldn't be welcomed in "his" community as if he already owned it lmao. Am I wrong about anything I said? Obviously there's hyperbole, but like is that seriously a big deal? Man this forum is turning strange, waiting for this game is doing numbers on yall.

You need to calm down, that's the issue.  Stop with the "everyone but me is wrong" attitude, you're not the main character of life. Instead of acting high and mighty you could just, you know, ignore them. This isn't meant to be a personal attack, I just dislike the claims of "everyone is weird, and I'm the only sane one here". Get out of this mindset, it's not healthy.

Edited by Tanooki
8 hours ago, Tanooki said:

You need to calm down, that's the issue.  Stop with the "everyone but me is wrong" attitude, you're not the main character of life. Instead of acting high and mighty you could just, you know, ignore them. This isn't meant to be a personal attack, I just dislike the claims of "everyone is weird, and I'm the only sane one here". Get out of this mindset, it's not healthy.

They just have a superiority complex

• Haha 1
On 1/30/2023 at 6:41 AM, Tanooki said:

That's not what I meant by saying that, 90% of people on this forum are great, would love to play with them when the game finally releases, I'm more talking about the "vocal" players that have turned against the game and proposing all these strange ideas. Clearly you recognize the hyperbole in what I said, surely you understand the meaning of that word too. I'll try to ignore them from now on, but man it's tough. When there's zero communication from the developers, and only negativity in the only official forum, it's pretty depressing.