General Discussion

Abandoned?

a Pair of Socks

Hello there! I remember seeing news on this AGES ago and decided to check back up on it and I see there is a beta in November on the 22nd!  ...Except its not... It's still displaying that from last year.. So putting two and two together I must come to the conclusion that the devs have just given up?  Sucks cause I was really excited when I found it was coming back but I see that hype was for naught. 

In any case, sorry to everyone else thats disappointed, Im there with ya, but hopefully something else cool releases in 2023! :D

• Like 3

As far as i know, they are still working on it.
It's just that they don't post daily on their forum, they announce something every red moon

• Like 1

People just do not realise how disrespectful it is to keep saying one thing and then not keeping your word. Just one single scentence like:

We are all failures, and can't bring out a well balanced game on time on top of that we are too lazy to update the front page of our game.

That would suffice more than enough. Really devs i'm not kidding. It took me 10 seconds to do that. I'm not hating but the absense of comunication is rediculous. There is no other game staff who is this deserting of their own comunity. 

IDC if i get silenced for a week again because the game won't come out by then and appearently that's the only thing you guys have time for. 

• Like 6
12 hours ago, Meat said:

People just do not realise how disrespectful it is to keep saying one thing and then not keeping your word. Just one single scentence like:

We are all failures, and can't bring out a well balanced game on time on top of that we are too lazy to update the front page of our game.

That would suffice more than enough. Really devs i'm not kidding. It took me 10 seconds to do that. I'm not hating but the absense of comunication is rediculous. There is no other game staff who is this deserting of their own comunity. 

IDC if i get silenced for a week again because the game won't come out by then and appearently that's the only thing you guys have time for. 

I absolutely agree. Why is it so hard to drop a word every month or so?

• Like 1

There'd be no reason to drop the project this far into it. Really wish they'd give some more information, but within the past week they posted about their email system or something, just no news about MV itself.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Webb said:

I absolutely agree. Why is it so hard to drop a word every month or so?

Good question, perhaps they are afriad that if they talk well ask the moon.

• Like 2