General Discussion

What do you think about new icons level?

NorMan

Just now, grigua said:

For sure a lot better than first closed beta. I think are not that bad...

Just realized that , these should be the "ranked" icons. Don't think those are the levels icons.

• Like 2

So they are really pushing in the ranked system. As long as the anti cheating system has been updated and keeps hackers off the game it should work. Plus maybe they will include zombie mode in it

• Like 1

These are the league match ranks, the competitive mode. I like those quite a bit, they're pretty good. As for the actual level icons, I wish they would revert back to what MicroVolts Surge had. Those are far more superior visually and are way cooler the higher the level you get. The MV Recharged icons are super random, like level 11 or something looks cool then level 21 is like "240p chocolate silver naomi coin", very strange. It looks quite outdated.

As ranked icons i think they are pretty nice honestly.

Regarding the level icons, i really hope they took our suggestions into consideration because let's face it, the level is a pretty big part of the grind in this game and if the level icons are s*itty it's not good 😄

Those are good. But level icons from closed beta were ugly. I wish they could revert to old icons like mv surge had.

Edited by Stribs