General Discussion

Expectations thread

Tanooki

I'm just curious what you guys are expecting from the game release and wanting from it as well.

Example:

What are you expecting?:

What do you want?:

What disappointed you? (if anything):

What did you like from the beta?:

I'd give my thoughts but I've done my fair share of complaining on the forums so it wouldn't be hard to find what I feel about the current state of the game lmao. What do you guys think?

4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I'm just curious what you guys are expecting from the game release and wanting from it as well.

Example:

What are you expecting?:

What do you want?:

I'd give my thoughts but I've done my fair share of complaining on the forums so it wouldn't be hard to find what I feel about the current state of the game lmao. What do you guys think?

What are you expecting?: 

A perfect, funny and exiting game to be completely ruined.

What do you want?:

To bring out the game tomorrow exactly as it was when it got shut down minus all the bugs, glitches, lags, server crashes and hackers.

What dissapointed you?:

Every single thing.

Not a single thing.

Developers enlighten us about the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1. A slow start but a promising future

2. A reworked game with less chars, less game modes, less maps, basicaly a game who doesn't look 10 years old

3. Everyone blaming the devs while we can count the number of people who actually gived decent feedback during the beta

4. Game leaving the P2W aspect and becoming a equal game for everyone

Dont really care if the start is slow, i will accompany the game since im just a player who will cassualy play.

• Like 1

I wasn't able to participate in the beta so I'm not sure what the state of the game is atm. However, I appreciate they're trying to balance out the p2w aspect of the game as I remember that being a huge issue on the old one. If the whole game doesn't receive a graphical upgrade I won't be too upset but I do wish they'd at least consider taking a look at some of the newer characters that were released after Kai (the twink? I don't remember his name) because they look like they belong in a different game with a different art style.

What are you expecting?:fixed glitches and bugs, a slow start.

What do you want?: New game modes, ranked mode, better graphics.

What disappointed you? (if anything):The fact that nothing much changed from MicroVolts Surge and the NA servers.

What did you like from the beta?:I made some new friends, that i played mv again not some private server & getting selected to play in the close beta.

What are you expecting?:

Not a whole lot honestly, if they were to re-release surge im pretty sure plenty of people would be happy.

What do you want?:

For the devs to aproach fixing p2w in a different way while trying to keep as much of the old game as it was.

Their lack of communication and understanding of what the community wants.

To reconnect with old friends and feel like i was 14 again. Just running around breaking maps was a blast sadly i couldnt complete the video of bugs in time due to work but the devs are already aware of the problems so nothing was lost.

• Like 1

What are you expecting?:

- Overall Changes to the Weapon Stats (Balancing the Weapons if needed).

- Bugfixes

- New Customisation Features 

What do you want?:

- Good Servers for different Regions.

- Another Beta Phase before the game releases, so they can test if the Servers are running well or not.

- Different Level Icons.

- A good Anti-Cheat system.

- Competitive Mode with Ranks.

• Like 1