General Discussion

This Company is trash and this game will NEVER come back , bring back old MV surge !!

NorMan

This company is trash we don't GET any NEW information about this GAME 

Closed beta was horrible 

it's just disappoint

You've been working on this game for 5 YEARS  and we get NOTHING

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

If you dont like the company and what its doing please leave, nobody is holding you here =\ ... Its true that they were working on this game for 5 years but like sw1ndle told me that its takes time to get used to developing this game ..

• Like 4

i get youre out of patience and this is literally taking alot of time to release but they're slowly working on it

ik it sounds crazy after wasting all this year , but there is nothing you can do other than waiting. they have made minor changes in the game recently that sure means theyre tryna do small work atleast.

I didnt even need to guess who made this post. Don't you have anything better to do?

( i mean im waiting like everyone else too, but cmon lmao)

Edited by Spiffy
  • Like 1

Are they holding you at gunpoint forcing you to wait for this game to come out? You waited 5 years of silence you can wait a couple more months knowing that they're working on it. It's never that serious.

• Like 1

We still waiting and we get 0 NEWS when this BETA had ENDED 

This game will dead again i lost my interesting on IT 

Masangsoft is the worst company that i have evet seen AND deal WITH ! 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, NorMan said:

Is RockStar trash for not disclosing details about GTA VI for years?

You must be patient if you want a good game.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, SeaWasp said:

Is RockStar trash for not disclosing details about GTA VI for years?

You must be patient if you want a good game.

I still find it funny that one guy leaked GTA 6 and became rockstar's nemesis.

11 hours ago, NorMan said:

Closed beta was horrible 

it's just disappoint

You've been working on this game for 5 YEARS  and we get NOTHING

doubt any company would try rush any kind of information like this unless they're sure about it until the last moment to make sure there's not many mistakes or internal issues (like services, host etc.. mentally as well ig not talking about game bugs that most likely will still be there but for sure will get fixed later on)

for sure I don't have to explain why it's called closed beta testing.

about disappointment from my perspective they did more than enough for a team that had 0 experience with the game's engine, and most changes you're dissapointed about are just merely some tests to collect data uppon userbase's reaction and feedback just like any game's closed beta.

2 years*(5years they're not related to rockhippo, it was just a publisher partner with old developer's branch nq games that got shutdown and eventually got merged into it's mother company), and you did get something, just not what you wished for and it's normal.(btw just wait 3 more weeks)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

ok,this company is shit trash and other things, now Leave this place and never return ( as bolvar fordragon as lich king in ICC said ❤️ ) seriously nobody cares about you

A bit of patience is in order here, weve waited far longer and learned that they dont really talk a whole lot and work at a snails pace at times. Lets just hope they go for a second beta before releasing the full game or this will be a massive disapointment.