General Discussion

Could someone with various keys please provide a key? I've been waiting for 4 years

Lou

I wonder why some people are getting 2 keys in the same email while others have not received any Leo or Microvolts DEV could explain this?

NyD4Lke.png

1 hour ago, simple said:

I wonder why some people are getting 2 keys in the same email while others have not received any Leo or Microvolts DEV could explain this?

That's weird, we've checked multiple times for duplicate email addresses. 😞 

Not to mention that people who logged in via steam didn't get keys. The ticket granting system is bugged, and was hoping support would do something about it... People that registered once got 3 tickets on mails they didn't use, others got none because the granting is bugged. This makes no sense

28 minutes ago, Leo said:

Its okay leo, you guys are undestandably very busy, as soon as theres more keys to be given out im sure more people will get to experience and give feedback!

Many thanks for the already awesome content you guys are giving us!

1 hour ago, Leo said:

its ok , but can you please give us some more keys ? i m begging we wanna play the game too

2 hours ago, Leo said:

I mean i not going to lie that i also received 2 keys(gave one to a friend)since he couldn't really sign up for the beta in time.

Hace 8 horas, Leo dijo:

Eso es raro, lo hemos buscado varias veces en busca de direcciones de correo electrónico duplicadas.😞 

Esto no es tan extraño porque recibí 2 claves en el mismo correo electrónico, una de ellas se la di a un amigo.

Screenshot_20220902-204700_Gmail.jpg