General Discussion

i feel like this beta is dead

GVBKA

no one is playing the game and alot of ppl just hoard keys becaus they used 100 emails to get keys 

its just hurting the beta if you hoard keys the game feels just so sad now 

i think i will pass on the beta and come back in half a year and see where it is then.... just sad to see this game die like that

regardless of balance and lack of real content (understandable since its a beta) i had my fun 

only issue i had was the server (ping) and lack of player/rooms

12 minutes ago, GVBKA said:

no one is playing the game and alot of ppl just hoard keys becaus they used 100 emails to get keys 

its just hurting the beta if you hoard keys the game feels just so sad now 

i think i will pass on the beta and come back in half a year and see where it is then.... just sad to see this game die like that

regardless of balance and lack of real content (understandable since its a beta) i had my fun 

only issue i had was the server (ping) and lack of player/rooms

Tbh i think other than having fun with all the feedbacks we gave its kinda useless to play more this Closed Beta , in just 2 days we give at least 1/2months to work. There a lot of bugs/glitch to fix that are from 2014 and a lot of feedbacks to make the game even better.

The beta is dead because people were expecting actual changes to the game and the things that actually changed only made the game even more broken.

I think most people are just disappointed and lost the little bit of hope they still had.

• Like 2

i lost the time limit to apply for a key...i could provide a lot of info but people used 100 emails to taske keys..... i will wait for the open beta.

I strongly believe that the devs thought foreigners = americans and therefore only launched the NA server..

이 게임의 플레이어들이 대부분 유럽 사람이라서 유럽 서버 만들어주세요^^

1 minute ago, Nipyoo said:

I strongly believe that the devs thought foreigners = americans and therefore only launched the NA server..

이 게임의 플레이어들이 대부분 유럽 사람이라서 유럽 서버 만들어주세요^^

It might have just been cheaper to maintain a server in NA than it would be if a EU server kept getting overloaded. Tho I still feel as an american, there should have been a EU server for the beta.

• Like 1