General Discussion

Being late to the party..

Hannie

As far as I've experienced you don't even need to sign up to be able to obtain a key. You just need a masangsoft acc. I signed up via steam yet all of my masangsoft accs have gotten keys lol.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Riasamai said:

As far as I've experienced you don't even need to sign up to be able to obtain a key. You just need a masangsoft acc. I signed up via steam yet all of my masangsoft accs have gotten keys lol.

Oh. You are either lucky or I'm doing something wrong hehe. Good for you tho ๐Ÿ™‚

1 hour ago, Riasamai said:

You don't need a masangsoft account i signed in through steam put in my email and still got a key.

Edited by UGxPim

I received today a key on my gmail, and the funny part is that in registration I put my yahoo mail. Yesterday i mailed them via gmail and that s the explication probably:))))

Edited by Dragos