General Discussion

What do I expect from the game!

Buppet

1 - Ranked

2 - Battle pass

3 - New maps and skins

4 - New game modes, maybe a Battle Royale

5 - I hope you don't run away from the toy theme.

6 - End of P2W

7 - South American servers

8 - Maybe Nfts

9 - Create western-themed skins, only eastern was saturated.

10 - Voice chat

11 - Seasons accompanied with ranked and prizes for the best!

12 -More events

13 -More events with rewards, events with free rewards behind an objective that makes the player stay longer in the game.

14 - Weekly or monthly news, in a game you can't leave the player without new experiences!

There are many more ideas but that's it for now, what do you think?

Edited by Buppet
  • Like 7

That's what I call a hot topic.

ย 
I love the way you exposed your suggestions.

My favorite ones are: 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 11, 12.
About Battle-Royale... I don't know what to say, O.O... It can work, but it's something way too much for that type of game.ย 
But as I said, why not ^^.

battle pass..........๐Ÿ˜’ย 

nfts......................๐Ÿคข

seasons..............๐Ÿ’€

how about more PVE content, the core gameplay mechanics are fun, slap a dungeon and we're set.

1642455670479.png

• Thanks 1

1 - not enough players

2 - I don't mind

3- possible

4- doesn't fit to the game

5- agree, the theme shouldย revolve around toys. please don't event start with that fantasy stuff

6 - possible if the skins are well designed. special effects (glowing parts) could provide moreย incentive for players to buy

7- I don't think that masangsoft has ever hosted something in south america, but who knows

8- ???

9 - a mix with styles of all cultures would be great, but it should fit to toy figures after all

10 - probably not possible due toย bandwidth in such a small game

11 - not enough players

12 - events are always good

13 - ^^^

14 - communication is always good

I think Seasons would be great, if it was competitive based, not like Fortnite with their Battle Pass and whatnot. I don't think making items exclusive to playing earlier than someone else is a good system, I actually criticize Battle Pass systems constantly that lock items to that season specifically.

NFTs have no place in Microvolts. NFTs were not a thing when it was alive, we shouldn't try to make it a thing now that NFTs exist.

I also don't think a Battle Royale would be necessary, though I would love to see a large-scale map in the Microvolts theme, I don't think it would work well with how weapon balance worked in the previous game.

I think voice chat(VC) is a great thing for the game but it will be more toxic like LoL, so i dont think it will be a great additionย 

I dont really like the battlepass because when MV was released the battlepass didnt exist so why add it now..

The nft's i dont agree you have reasons up above.

But i agree with you about 1,3,4,9, 11 - 14

Edited by Manlikebobita

I feel like they should add more games to play like for 5 years we've had like 0 games it would be cool to have like at least 1 game *becomes angry at 8k ultra hd lg screen and punches through it* . Wow I just fucked up my tv (which I use as a monitor, it's just a me thing yall prolly wouldn't even understand fr)

ย 

ย 

-sent from my samsung galaxy s3

ย 

ย 

1 - Ranked ....................................................................... YE THATS GOOD, BUT SEPARETE IT FROM ACTUAL RECENT GAME RANKING SYSTEM (1-100 lvl)

2 - Battle pass................................................................. NOT VERY GOOD OPTION, BUT IF THEY REALLY NEED IT TO MAKE GAME EARN MONEY IT ISN'T THE END OF THE WORLD FOR ME

3 - New maps and skins ................................................ AS LONG AS WE KEEP "TOY, SCRAPS N STUFF" VIBE, IM IN

4 - New game modes, maybe a Battle Royale............. NEW MODES OK, LIKE HIDE N SEEK, DUNNO ABOUT BATTLE ROYALE THO - IT NEEDS BIG MAP, NOT REALLY FOR THAT TYPE OF GAME

5 - I hope you don't run away from the toy theme....... +1

6 - End of P2W..................................................................+1

7 - South American servers.............................................IM IN EUROPE SOOOOO

8 - Maybe Nfts..................................................................NAH MAN WHYYYY

9 - Create western-themed skins, only eastern was saturated....................IDK, ITS REALLY SPECIFIC

10 - Voice chat....................................................................................................MAYBE IN LIKE TEAMS OR CLAN WARS, RANKEDS OR ELIM, NOT GLOBAL THO

11 - Seasons accompanied with ranked and prizes for the best!..................DONT MAKE SECOND FORTNITE, ALL ARE SICK OF IT

12 -More events..................................................................................................OK

13 -More events with rewards, events with free rewards behind an objective that makes the player stay longer in the game............OK

14 - Weekly or monthly news, in a game you can't leave the player without new experiences!................................................................YE

• Like 1

Microvolts? With voice chat? Yeah.... I certainly want to hear arabs in melee only rage at me even more, and now going all shaloom shaloom on me... Good idea overall

Edited by Maniac
  • Haha 1
On 2/24/2022 at 11:10 PM, Maniac said:

Microvolts? With voice chat? Yeah.... I certainly want to hear arabs in melee only rage at me even more, and now going all shaloom shaloom on me... Good idea overall

oh poor kid he is scared of Arabs screaming at him SMH, Thats why there is something called mute buttonย 

ย 

shaloom shaloom ? LMAO

Edited by froze85
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, Slicktor said:

What do I think? That you have severe brain damage. Other than SA servers - assuming there're enough players - that shit doesn't matter.

It's clear that you don't understand anything, the SA community is pretty big, you're probably a loser who likes to troll on the internet

On 2/28/2022 at 1:50 PM, Buppet said:

It's clear that you don't understand anything, the SA community is pretty big

My man just because the SA community is big, it doesn't mean they would be keen on playing with a MV that transformed into a humping Fortnite 2.0 filled with NFTs as it SHOULD'NT BE.ย 

Edited by Zserg
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Zserg said:

Meu homem, sรณ porque a comunidade SA รฉ grande, isso nรฃo significa que eles gostariam de jogar com um MV que se transformou em um Fortnite 2.0 cheio de NFTs como NรƒO DEVERIA SER.ย 

In no topic did I say I wanted a fortnite 2.0, I just said to take ideas that work very well in other games and bring to microvolts, is it so hard to understand that the old microvolts wouldn't work today? Microvolts will need to update and focus on the 2022 gaming market, saying again, these are just ideas, obviously not all of them can be goodย ๐Ÿ™ƒ.

1 hour ago, Buppet said:

In no topic did I say I wanted a fortnite 2.0, I just said to take ideas that work very well in other games and bring to microvolts, is it so hard to understand that the old microvolts wouldn't work today? Microvolts will need to update and focus on the 2022 gaming market, saying again, these are just ideas, obviously not all of them can be goodย ๐Ÿ™ƒ.

You specifically used the sentence "What I expect from the game" which means there is something that should be a thing in the game in order for you to play/enjoy it.

"is it so hard to understand that the old microvolts wouldn't work today?"
-You really believe that a unique game wouldn't stand a chance on the gaming market (MV was never really that big to be able to compete on the market, and it still attracted ten thousands of people) just because it doesn't have certain features like the big boys do? That's a really poor choice of words in my opinion.
There are dozens of games that got big because how unique and original they were/still are and any rip-offs other companies tried to make of it failed.

The new MV should focus on upgrading the main-core gameplay mechanics, not putting in updates that gives nothing to the theme. As a great man once said: "You can't cover up a shitty main story with dashing side quests."

ย 

• Like 2

yeah, of course new skins and gamemodes, new maps - this is lovely, it would be a great addition in the game...
oh wait.. battle pass? what?ย ย ย  battle royale?? hm... no?ย ย ย  nft??? are you Eletronic Arts coach? ย 

why exclusively South American servers? are you brazilian?ย ย ย ย  why you couldn't not want servers all over the world instead? india wants to play too and australia is bleeding onto the ground already

oh no, voice chat... i mean, I could mute my lovely and disciplined 10 years old players, that wouldn't be that bad if Mute button comes in too

• Thanks 2
On 3/1/2022 at 6:41 PM, SPACE FOX said:

yeah, of course new skins and gamemodes, new maps - this is lovely, it would be a great addition in the game...
oh wait.. battle pass? what?ย ย ย  battle royale?? hm... no?ย ย ย  nft??? are you Eletronic Arts coach? ย 

why exclusively South American servers? are you brazilian?ย ย ย ย  why you couldn't not want servers all over the world instead? india wants to play too and australia is bleeding onto the ground already

oh no, voice chat... i mean, I could mute my lovely and disciplined 10 years old players, that wouldn't be that bad if Mute button comes in too

There is not only Brazil in South America, a server for the continent already supplies a lot of demand.

On 2/27/2022 at 10:21 AM, froze85 said:

oh poor kid he is scared of Arabs screaming at him SMH, Thats why there is something called mute buttonย 

ย 

shaloom shaloom ? LMAO

Someone actually took their time to respond to this joke. Thats good fun.ย 

In all seriousness, the idea of having angry arabic 12 year olds screaming at you because you kill them woudnt be something that I would call fun. "Scared of arabs", hell, i dont want to be killed by suicide bombers in ferrari's.ย 

"Mute button" then whats the point of a voice chat system when platforms such as discord and (who the hell uses this) skype already can achieve private voice calling? Dunno man.ย 

ย 

And yes shaloom shaloom, dont care if its arabic or not, all of them sound like that.ย 

19 hours ago, Slicktor said:

My post got removed literally 1894 animal farm by orson wells

Good, at least you can know that masangsoft is working