General Discussion

OG Pros - Hangout

Ayo

Yo guys, Ooz from Microvolts and Microvolts surge here.
Are there any OG pros still around, I'm down for some casual FFAs when the game is finally released

ย 

26 minutes ago, Ayo said:

Yo guys, Ooz from Microvolts and Microvolts surge here.
Are there any OG pros still around, I'm down for some casual FFAs when the game is finally released

ย 

Yo men i remember you , im TheBald don't know if you remember me. Hope to see you in the game!

Edited by grigua

I'm Boom, but if I remember right you were an EU player so you probably didn't know me lmao. I played quite a bit of CWs in Honest, I filled in for like top 20 clans when they needed +1.

Hey it's me L33T my friends xenokjee and JD_X2R2 are also around but your OG hangout is sub-par because you're not really an OG. Me and xeno and JD are making a true OG hangout

• Haha 4
19 hours ago, LeeT said:

Hey it's me L33T my friends xenokjee and JD_X2R2 are also around but your OG hangout is sub-par because you're not really an OG. Me and xeno and JD are making a true OG hangout

xdd

Hey Guys Old Player Here V_Rock. Few oldies will remember me since the last time i played was at the character domination tournament that we made it to the top with xenokjee and ihate.

I think it's somewhat amazing to see old players still hanging out and waiting for the game to re-release.

Hope to see y'all in the lobbies this monthย ๐Ÿค™