General Discussion

Brand new game?

Avero

its official microvolts with new things and they have rights of this game, and i seen somewhere on forum, old/ previous developers of microvolts helped masangsoft developed something so, i am so excited to see what they have for us in this official microvolts game ❤️

• Like 1

I want to play zombie mode again... maybe they will add a new mode for us to play, that will be interesting 🤔🤔

Edited by м1.єχє
6 minutes ago, м1.єχє said:

I want to play zombie mode again... maybe they will add a new mode for us to play, that will be interesting 🤔🤔

Yeah zombie mode was really fun to play.

17 minutes ago, Tight said:

its official microvolts with new things and they have rights of this game, and i seen somewhere on forum, old/ previous developers of microvolts helped masangsoft developed something so, i am so excited to see what they have for us in this official microvolts game ❤️

Do you have links of this forum you are talking about? I mean thats a really good news , i think rockhippo devs did a great job back in the days , but then i don't know what happened to them they just let mv dies...

52 minutes ago, м1.єχє said:

Zombie escape. Figures ahve to go from A to B while zombies try to stop them. Theres spots youll have to wait untill gates open for example. Theres a longer time limit and zombies can respawn after dying, however they have less health.

• Like 3

That would be cool actually 

1 hour ago, desafinado56 said:

Zombie escape. Figures ahve to go from A to B while zombies try to stop them. Theres spots youll have to wait untill gates open for example. Theres a longer time limit and zombies can respawn after dying, however they have less health.

Few days ago i had a idea for a new Boss Battle.

Microvolts have a trailer where a human goes crazy because the figures are coming to life, imagine we have to fight the human to escape to the Micro world

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Like fuchsia said, it's official. The main difference is no more p2w (no more cosmetic stat bonuses).

I didn't think of that, I really hope they still have run speed and HP sets, just make them much easier to obtain. Remove XP and MP bonuses from RT parts/accessories, and increased stats on RT items. Choosing your weapons and building your figure to your liking is super important to the game. I can't imagine always running at 0% run speed, the game would feel so slow.

16 minutes ago, Braga11 said:

Few days ago i had a idea for a new Boss Battle.

Microvolts have a trailer where a human goes crazy because the figures are coming to life, imagine we have to fight the human to escape to the Micro world

More boss battles sounds good. In general more pve content would be nice. Like a left4dead style level where you fight all kinds of npcs, like zombies or the wave defense bots.

7 minutes ago, Micro said:

I didn't think of that, I really hope they still have run speed and HP sets, just make them much easier to obtain. Remove XP and MP bonuses from RT parts/accessories, and increased stats on RT items. Choosing your weapons and building your figure to your liking is super important to the game. I can't imagine always running at 0% run speed, the game would feel so slow.

I'd imagine they would change the default run speed. I feel defaulting it to 10.0% runspeed would be good for base movement. (like the speed the colonel crac set had).

I feel sets shouldnt have hp or runspeed, but the game should have better default stats to compensate, that way everyone has a fair playing field.

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

I'd imagine they would change the default run speed. I feel defaulting it to 10.0% runspeed would be good for base movement. (like the speed the colonel crac set had).

I feel sets shouldnt have hp or runspeed, but the game should have better default stats to compensate, that way everyone has a fair playing field.

Or like, don't grant such huge bonuses. Not like 12% Running speed but about 6% or 4%.

43 minutes ago, Angel said:

Or like, don't grant such huge bonuses. Not like 12% Running speed but about 6% or 4%.

I think speed was always balanced for the most part, meanwhile HP sets just became stupidly overpowered. The highest run speed in MV was 24% I believe, if you had the best of everything, with 1190 run speed on your melee, which is what I used. Even then, I was at a clear disadvantage against people that used HP sets. Having almost 3k effective HP is just dumb. 

9 minutes ago, Micro said:

I think speed was always balanced for the most part, meanwhile HP sets just became stupidly overpowered. The highest run speed in MV was 24% I believe, if you had the best of everything, with 1190 run speed on your melee, which is what I used. Even then, I was at a clear disadvantage against people that used HP sets. Having almost 3k effective HP is just dumb. 

Yeah I remember how ridiculous those tank sets were. I hated them.

I prefered Speed over HP though, it was way more fun and felt more. . .mobile?

Yeah I could never use HP sets, using Speed was so much more fun, even though you had far less of an advantage. It was still worth it 🙂

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Micro said:

Yeah I could never use HP sets, using Speed was so much more fun, even though you had far less of an advantage. It was still worth it 🙂

I hope they nerfed tank sets to the ground lmao

13 hours ago, Micro said:

The only sets i know of that could reach close to 3k were those really overpowered sets you could level up to lvl 5(idk what they were called) that also had some ability attached to it.

Edited by UGxPim

Dont know if you guys are paying attention, ToyHeroes staff is keeping a close eye in this forum and steeling everyone ideias to emplement in TH. So sad the despair to maintain their player base by doing what they do best, steal.

6 minutes ago, Braga11 said:

Dont know if you guys are paying attention, ToyHeroes staff is keeping a close eye in this forum and steeling everyone ideias to emplement in TH. So sad the despair to maintain their player base by doing what they do best, steal.

Legit i don't care about what they do. They full illegal full scammer.

8 minutes ago, grigua said:

Legit i don't care about what they do. They full illegal full scammer.

That doesn't change the fact that they can harm Microvolts Recharged just by doing the same thing they did before MVS close. That is what scares me more, now that TH money will be threated they will try to do anything to steal more players and make this game go wrong.

9 minutes ago, Braga11 said:

That doesn't change the fact that they can harm Microvolts Recharged just by doing the same thing they did before MVS close. That is what scares me more, now that TH money will be threated they will try to do anything to steal more players and make this game go wrong.

1. Masang can easily sue the toyheroes guys. 

2. ToyHeroes is dying so im not worried about that , i think that when microvolts recharged will come out toyheroes will die completely.

3. Maybe now they are having a good amount of player only because people are training again for the new mv coming out.