General Discussion

Battle pass: dance/emote

Zario

Before I start, I apologize that my English is not good.
I know it will not be possible to put a battle pass when the game comes out, but I hope they consider putting it in future updates since a battle pass would help keep p2w out of the game or at least decrease it, the company has to have income to maintain the online servers, that's where the battle pass comes in, since the p2w is not in the battle pass, I don't think it's just me wanting your favorite character to have new dances/emotes that could be included in a battle pass , can you imagine chip / pandora / naomi with new dances?, it would be super cool, they can also implement weapon skins that have no advantage over the game since we don't want p2w, they can also implement parts of costumes, accessories, there are plenty of things that can be implemented in a battle pass, if you realize battle passes are introduced in the games so as not to resort to p2so the company obtains income to continue maintaining the servers , make better updates, or make future collaborations in addition to keeping players actively completing missions, if you are still not convinced to bring the battle passes to the game I suggest that in the future you make a vote to the community, if you receive several votes you will know that the community wants a battle pass, for my part they will have my vote.

I'd rather have a battle pass than a p2w, I don't know what you guys are saying?

if we talk generally, by adding a battlepass is a smart move for every game in my opinion, Microvolts its a gacha, and a lot of people like to gamble, but to whoever do not like it, by adding a battlepass might be the way to include people who dont have the luxury to spend that much on capsule...

and its a great way for them to gain money faster, i think that the majority of regular future players will get a seasonal battlepass to support the company... 

if i want to support a game i would use my money to get battlepass first... and then if i keep playing it regularly, i can spend more than that... at this point almost every game has a seasonal pass

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Onybaku said:

si hablamos en general, agregar un pase de batalla es una decisión inteligente para todos los juegos, en mi opinión, Microvolts es un gacha, y a mucha gente le gusta apostar, pero a quien no le guste, agregar un pase de batalla podría ser la forma. para incluir a personas que no pueden darse el lujo de gastar tanto en cápsulas...

y es una excelente manera de ganar dinero más rápido, creo que la mayoría de los futuros jugadores regulares obtendrán un pase de batalla de temporada para apoyar a la empresa... 

si quiero apoyar un juego, primero usaría mi dinero para obtener el pase de batalla... y luego, si sigo jugando regularmente, puedo gastar más que eso... en este punto, casi todos los juegos tienen un pase de temporada

I agree, without the battle pass, the prices of items or even capsules can go up, that makes players want to spend less, and if there is less income, the game is more likely to close, when the game started the capsules was 200 rt per shot, then they went up to 900-1200 i guess it was unavoidable because the game was p2w and there was no other way to generate income, maybe it seems cheap to some but remember that the odds of getting an item from the capsules are low, with the pass they would receive income constantly, the prices would not go up and the game would have more activity and many players would be happy to spend on something other than gambling, but for something safer to win prizes, and as I said before the pass does not have to be p2w

But I'm sure the company has already raised these issues, I'd just like to know what they have planned.

22 minutes ago, Zario said:

I agree, without the battle pass, the prices of items or even capsules can go up, that makes players want to spend less, and if there is less income, the game is more likely to close, when the game started the capsules was 200 rt per shot, then they went up to 900-1200 i guess it was unavoidable because the game was p2w and there was no other way to generate income, maybe it seems cheap to some but remember that the odds of getting an item from the capsules are low, with the pass they would receive income constantly, the prices would not go up and the game would have more activity and many players would be happy to spend on something other than gambling, but for something safer to win prizes, and as I said before the pass does not have to be p2w

But I'm sure the company has already raised these issues, I'd just like to know what they have planned.

The capsule was never 200 rt per spin. I was playing way before the capsule machine was introduced and a long time after. I even got the sea wasp, m135 and Sheriff out of the original capsule machine. The price was always 990rt per spin. Don't spread false info. What are you smoking?

12 minutes ago, NinjaFlank said:

The capsule was never 200 rt per spin. I was playing way before the capsule machine was introduced and a long time after. I even got the sea wasp, m135 and Sheriff out of the original capsule machine. The price was always 990rt per spin. Don't spread false info. What are you smoking?

There were times where they had sales, and capsules would cost 500 rt. Also some capsules even were 700. And then ones that were 1500 💀💀

Edit: i just saw a video of someone spinning for a capsule that costs 248 rt i think that's what he meant

Edited by BlackMoon
1 hour ago, Zario said:

Estoy de acuerdo, sin el pase de batalla, los precios de los artículos o incluso las cápsulas pueden subir, eso hace que los jugadores quieran gastar menos, y si hay menos ingresos, es más probable que se cierre el juego, When the game started in other regions the shot of capsules cost 278 rt and in our region 900-1200 rt, supongo que era inevitable porque el juego era p2w y no había otra forma de generar ingresos, tal vez a algunos les parezca barato pero recuerden que las probabilidades de obtener un artículo de las cápsulas son bajos, con el pase recibirían ingresos constantemente, los precios no subirían y el juego tendría más actividad y muchos jugadores estarían contentos de gastar en algo que no sea apostar, sino en algo más seguro para ganar premios, y como yo dicho antes el pase no tiene porque ser p2w

Pero estoy seguro de que la empresa ya ha planteado estos temas, solo me gustaría saber qué tienen planeado.

Edited by Zario

Emotes in MV would actually be really cool, I never thought of that. We already have taunts, I'm sure they could make emotes.

6 hours ago, NinjaFlank said:

The capsule was generally 990 or something by default, but there were like 1490 ones too, and on sale the 990 ones went down to 297 I think. They had 70% off sales and things at times on certain capsules.

12 hours ago, Micro said:

Emotes in MV would actually be really cool, I never thought of that. We already have taunts, I'm sure they could make emotes.

Tf2 taunt system where you can dance with people.