General Discussion

What was your favorite character from MV?

OGSapphire

What was your favorite character from MV?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite character from MicroVolts? (Only original 4 characters + kai)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/22 at 01:00 AM

1 hour ago, desafinado56 said:

A lot of votes for chip which i find odd considering i saw naomi being used far more often than him.

True but the old & new members are still coming to the MV community

Edited by ะผ1.ั”ฯ‡ั”

C.H.I.P by far, he was easily my favorite, I had probably the same amount items for him than I did all my others combined. I absolutely loved that he had lots of "Sets", one-piece full cosmetic skins. I loved the simplicity of being able to just swap to whatever immediately.

3 minutes ago, Micro said:

C.H.I.P by far, he was easily my favorite, I had probably the same amount items for him than I did all my others combined. I absolutely loved that he had lots of "Sets", one-piece full cosmetic skins. I loved the simplicity of being able to just swap to whatever immediately.

The awesome set was the best imo.

3 hours ago, BlackMoon said:

The awesome set was the best imo.

That one's a classic, but I was an underdog and loved Tight the most lmao, it was my first set I've ever had, it's easily one of my favorite cosmetics in the entire game. I don't think I actually *dislike* any of CHIP's cosmetics now that I think about it, even the blue and red MP multitool set he had was something I'd wear, even when my inventory was worth thousands of dollars lmao

Dang guys, respect knox too. I vote for knox as a FIRST person because true knox gaming ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

10 minutes ago, Rudegaming said:

Dang guys, respect knox too. I vote for knox as a FIRST person because true knox gaming ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

Only GIGACHAD's vote for knox.

Honestly, I do feeling like Knox is the most underappreciated character in the game due to his character design. I don't think he's bad character or anything. He makes MV funny and much better. I believe that he got great reasons to exists in MV because the way he looks gives comic relief. You know, when you play a match and seeing the fatty does gaming it just makes you wanna laugh. Also can be adorable at times when he randomly stares at you (image) XD

And yes tho I know that knox barely gets any new outfits and the way he looks and since he looks 'large' many ppl believe that he's more easier to get hit than any other character because how fat he looks from them. Which is, ppl just don't wanna play as him. While ppl maining as naomi,chip,kai and pandora because they got really nice sets from capsule. In my opinion, knox is filling the comic relief to the game by the way he looks, and how he acting cool, tough and how his voice is just hillarious to hear. No other character ever have that. Maybe sharkill do have too because he's like a goofy rapper who says "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!" and makes snoop dogg reference. But holy cows tho sharkil have no set from shop AT ALL. And only has one set from capsule โ˜ ๏ธโ˜ ๏ธ Again, I think knox is the only character who was designed to be a funny idiot goofy guy with fatass lookin' who acting tough and sounds hillarious. What you guys think? (I know that it's just an opinion. Many ppl might not like him at all. But still he makes MV great.)

Respec knux

Knuxy.png