General Discussion

Suggestion

Duuff

I believe it would be interesting for the game to be respectively the same as it was in 2012. I really want to relive the nostalgia of the game. I think it would be cool too, for players who are going to play the Closed Beta, to earn Wreath crown as a reward.

Edited by Duuff
  • Like 1

It looks like the release of Microvolts Recharged will play out very similarly to old MV, obviously people will know how to play the game well, but if they're removing PW2 aspects of the game, that alone will change everything. No more dominating lobbies simply because you spent more money and only use god weapons and level 9 weapons.

I think Gods should still exist. but maybe just as cosmetic skins. For those who wanna relive the gambling side of microvolts without ruining someone's  experience 

I would also like to play the old mv again but a lot of my excitement is to see new things including the improvements that we have been promised.

Not is impossible, but the good part of this changes is PW2,  they're removing PW2 aspects of the game. But if they are motivated to improve the game with create new skins, improve graphics, create new maps, create new mods and entertain ever the players, the game possibility to down is low.

And now they put a ranked mode ! I think you just take people witch your level , right?

The game is a company, if you don't investing, you will see the same situation... fail

Even though they're removing p2w, I hate the idea of all weapons being the same damage or whatever so I hope they don't do that.

3 hours ago, Sniper said:

Even though they're removing p2w, I hate the idea of all weapons being the same damage or whatever so I hope they don't do that.

Doubt that will be the case. THey most likely touched on the weapons complained most about, like gods.

Correlation to gods imbalance, or other weapon systems, is simple, create an exavolts or csd room. I believe that if you remove the gods, the game loses a little of its old essence.

Correlation to gods imbalance, or other weapon systems, is simple, create an exavolts or csd room. I believe that if you remove the gods, the game loses a little of its old essence.

On 8/23/2022 at 10:14 PM, desafinado56 said:

Have you seen the game on steam ? Its pretty much identical

Maybe u didin't understand the point I wanted to say. After all, MicroWars had the same visual theme, but was more p2w and spoiled than Surge. For u to have an idea, the game made Gone Insane MP available in the store?!?!?! The game managed to be a complete joke.

Edited by Duuff