General Discussion

Wake up Masangsoft

Meat

Is this normal? When you buy a game, redo it, launch it on Steam. And then this is the result? I know 16 year olds who could manage a game better than you guys. It is insane to me. Get a before and after clip from Microvolts and say it had a glow up i dare you. Years of time to work on it and still nothing but dissapointment. No comunication is your biggest issue, and why? Because you have no budged, and why? Because your halfassed game doesn't generate income because you removed all content and everything that made it special. Return everything if you want to make money and have a playerbase higher than 0. It's emberassing.

Schermafbeelding 2024-02-20 092306.png

You went online right after the maintenance, nonetheless the game has 10 rooms max per day which is indeed sad.

• Like 1

This is the norm all morning every day. 10 rooms you say, but howmany are actual TDM rooms? 1 at best. The rest are scraps small 1 v1 rooms. There were times on surge when you had 4 pages full of big major rooms. It's sad 

On 2/20/2024 at 12:33 PM, Rаge said:

You went online right after the maintenance, nonetheless the game has 10 rooms max per day which is indeed sad.

Yesterday was only 6 rooms i think peak 

So it's dead.

you're just catching on? the devs never listened nor respected the community lmao. you playing and topping-up rt is whats causing the game to keep running... melee players are truly slow!!!!!!!!!! peace n love tho XOXO 😘😘

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, Doll said:

you're just catching on? the devs never listened nor respected the community lmao. you playing and topping-up rt is whats causing the game to keep running... melee players are truly slow!!!!!!!!!! peace n love tho XOXO 😘😘

First of all i have not in months. Also just because you are struggling irl doesn't mean you need to get jealous on players who got a bigger budged than a 5 year old kid who gets allowence from their parents. 

Second i am not a melee player, since the release i have never joined a melee only room and yes not even once. I just like to melee bots like you. 

Lastly "youre just catching on" i have been saying the same stuff for about 3 years now. 

You've been obsessed with me since the game came out and it's getting creepy.

• Thanks 2
  • 1 month later...
On 2/23/2024 at 10:23 AM, Meat said:

First of all i have not in months. Also just because you are struggling irl doesn't mean you need to get jealous on players who got a bigger budged than a 5 year old kid who gets allowence from their parents. 

Second i am not a melee player, since the release i have never joined a melee only room and yes not even once. I just like to melee bots like you. 

Lastly "youre just catching on" i have been saying the same stuff for about 3 years now. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCMYfcjqlvI&ab_channel=LearnEnglishwithEnglishClass101.com

• Haha 1
On 2/23/2024 at 10:23 AM, Meat said:

MELEE PLAYER!!! 😭😭😭

• Haha 2