General Discussion

Join our small disc friend comunity

Sorel

Me and a few friends from this forum are starting a small disc comunity in hope we can have the team for our clan planned and many friends to play with. We are hoping people would like to join us, nothing too official I guess, just something away from the craziness of a huge server where introverts like me usually feel unconfortable to even replying to a message. We are slowly working things out and we need new friends bcs the server feels too empty just with us, we will create this comunity together and maybe even talk on voice chats starting with the closed beta being released, if you feel confortable enough ofc. We also have a channel for introductions where u can get to know us in a few word and you can also leave a few words about yourself if you'd like. We have a channel for presentatons, we will make more channels for memes and everything requested. In case you do want to join our server here's my disc, dm me and i will try to reply as fast as possible, even ask me questions if u think is necessary before enetering the server, I'll try my best to reply as fast as possible. We are eager to meet you and hear your feedback and have your help in making this comunity wholesome.

• Like 2

Forgot my to leave my disc lol.ย ๐Ÿงธ๐“ข๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“› ๐Ÿงธ#0778

sure.. i would like to be there.. if u accept my request on discord and then invite me there.. would be nice i am on discord Mejchar#9950 if u get that request.

I ask of you all who want to join, at least half of you to com on this topic bcs if you guys just see it and react to it and then add me on disc directly, as people are spamming topics everyday, this topic will just not be seen in the recent topics anymore and other people will not be able to see it and join. Thank you in advance!

16 hours ago, Sorel said:

Me and a few friends from this forum are starting a small disc comunity in hope we can have the team for our clan planned and many friends to play with. We are hoping people would like to join us, nothing too official I guess, just something away from the craziness of a huge server where introverts like me usually feel unconfortable to even replying to a message. We are slowly working things out and we need new friends bcs the server feels too empty just with us, we will create this comunity together and maybe even talk on voice chats starting with the closed beta being released, if you feel confortable enough ofc. We also have a channel for introductions where u can get to know us in a few word and you can also leave a few words about yourself if you'd like. We have a channel for presentatons, we will make more channels for memes and everything requested. In case you do want to join our server here's my disc, dm me and i will try to reply as fast as possible, even ask me questions if u think is necessary before enetering the server, I'll try my best to reply as fast as possible. We are eager to meet you and hear your feedback and have your help in making this comunity wholesome.

Sounds interesting. Will do that! Meeting introvert MV boomer like me sounds fun!

ย 

I believe this server is a good start of preparing the community to start with a friendlier environment when the game will launchย ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by Aquamarine
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

I believe this server is a good start of preparing the community to start with a friendlier environment when the game will launchย ๐Ÿ™‚

Indeed. So join up, ill give you a hug ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 1