General Discussion

Where do they get the audacity?!?

Strawberry

They are ignoring the countless requests for Mp after each match ,they promised ranked, nowhere to be found... we have no reason to play the game. no milestones to reach or anything to achieve...  their game is completely dying with not even 50 people online at some point of the day and they have the audacity to put MP parts and RT set package items on capsules? MP Minigun with Capsule sniper , MP Naomi parts with some rt parts that were from shop regardless like, I've never been more digusted by a developer in my life . End it at this point . Just end it. 

We've just end up logging in daily and thats about it with gameplay log in - get the 100 mp - log out. Great game.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I get the MP parts on capsule. It sounds extremely retarded despite their audacity to force people launder money for MP since it's release. 

• Like 4

Might one day people spam tickets via support about these issues than type insane copypastas to only get replied by few people or by gaslighters

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Twister said:

Might one day people spam tickets via support about these issues than type insane copypastas to only get replied by few people or by gaslighters

We should actually

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Twister said:

I get the MP parts on capsule. It sounds extremely retarded despite their audacity to force people launder money for MP since it's release. 

I wasnt talking about mp Parts I meant the new capsules which are literally MP Sets... I mean im not even playing the game anymore and after this bullshiit I'm not even considering coming back nor supporting these good for nothing developers

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (230).png

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (229).png

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (228).png

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (227).png

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (226).png

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (225).png

• Like 2

I did get the reference. I have also been complaining about this left and right because this is absolutely disgusting. This kinda means they will never add other parts in the shop. At this point don't hate me for shouting it out on the forum ling before the first beta even released that no p2w meant sht like this was going to happen. Everybody cried on the posts I made and replyed to that this was not going to be the case, but here we are, only basic sets in shop, everything is just cosmetics and costs 100$/set if you are lucky, with no trading system and no MP after matches.

Go watch old youtubers like abood doing loot opening with 100$ that gave them so many iteams and so much joy, there is no joy in spending money in this game anymore, you spend 50$ which is 20 spins on the new weapons, in 1 minute you waste 50$ and get no serotonine. I just wanted the same vibe of the MVS boxes, loots and capsules.

Also another thing that happens and people don't coplain about enough, all VFX sound are the same on all weapons almost. They have just added the icicle reffles and they have basic riffle sounds, they were some of the most satisfying sounds in the game. This leads me to believe they will make all VFX flat meaning no special VFX for army weapons, all the beach weapons (watergun riffle, tacloc tear, water blaze).

This is not to roast anybody this is meant in case masangsoft will actually ever listen to their comunity and act on their requests because most of the comunity left, with p2w everybody would've had several sets and weapons gotten cheaper and the game would've turned out fine without huge stat discrepancies.

Edited by Sorel
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

yupyup back in the good old days u'd spend 61 euros on steam and get 150k RT and to be fair u could get all 7 weaps and parts for ur characters and be set for life just by 1 purchase even tho , the desire to always want more doesnt stop but u get the idea. On my first day of Microvolts Recharged i was hyped and wanted to supprot them so i spent 50 euros . You know what i got ? N-O-T-H-I-N-G. the RNG is dog poopoo just like the devs. Also players are really toxic in games but thats another topic to be discussed

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Strawberry said:

yupyup back in the good old days u'd spend 61 euros on steam and get 150k RT and to be fair u could get all 7 weaps and parts for ur characters and be set for life just by 1 purchase even tho , the desire to always want more doesnt stop but u get the idea. On my first day of Microvolts Recharged i was hyped and wanted to supprot them so i spent 50 euros . You know what i got ? N-O-T-H-I-N-G. the RNG is dog poopoo just like the devs. Also players are really toxic in games but thats another topic to be discussed

I won't talk about that problem, the fact that it limits items produced in the game and only opens during the season makes others hate it even more. In return the capsules are too expensive, please, this is not 2013, the dollar was too expensive back then, and now they decided to increase the value of the product?

I already gave 3 months to this game when it will die. I'll give it another 3 months until they're saying they quit the game for something else lol

• Like 1
On 12/27/2023 at 6:56 AM, Twister said:

Probably spam on Steam as well.

On 12/28/2023 at 5:14 AM, Strawberry said:

I wasnt talking about mp Parts I meant the new capsules which are literally MP Sets... I mean im not even playing the game anymore and after this bullshiit I'm not even considering coming back nor supporting these good for nothing developers

BRUH... ain't no way 🤣🤣.

Rockhippo are saints at this point because this shit is straight up vile now.

• Like 1

Dude, rockhippo gave the comunity more than half a decade of a good cildhood game. This company nearly reduced a previously small comunity (but still significant for such an old and small game) by at least half, now I am regretting not enjoying toyheroes enough due to the promise of this game being good quality and permanent...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sadly it was as most of us feared~ this game is a cash grab at our childhood nostalgia with very little hope for turning it into a real functional game.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, AngelKunt said:

Sadly it was as most of us feared~ this game is a cash grab at our childhood nostalgia with very little hope for turning it into a real functional game.

Really wondering if people realize they had 6 years to make this game functional. Might as well release this meme

6 years of collecting dust and launder every penny from children

image.jpeg.ba92bb7fab537f32743dc8181140cd8e.jpeg