General Discussion

No Accomplishment Rewards

SuperAb

Hey! I was a solid MV player for almost 10 years until the release of this game which actually removed any motivation in me to play this game. 

One strange thing is, there is no one really talking about the "grindy" gameplay. The leveling system and 1 upgrade-level-system is not doing it for me, I earn no MP while playing the game and the capsule-system is not my favorite to say the least.

I want to be able to use my battery to level my weapons further, small upgrades per level, like going up the stairs. I want to also see that I actually progress in this game by showing off my accomplishments as upgraded gear, beautiful sets and so on.

Am I the only one feeling like this game needs some grind other than levels?

WDYM nobody's talking about the grinding system xddd ? Me and other people have been spamming the forum about this. I especially made a topic talking about the fact that the coolness factor in this game (given by the upgrading system, cool sets, the old lvling icons, the main missions and the old achievements on the site) actually really affects my gameplay. Whenever i get this bood of coolness is like an adrenaline boost for me and i can go on sniping everyone around, meanwhile I have been so down and drained by they way this game progresses that I have been playing only zombie and when playing all weapons i play mediocre at best. When the game started i have a positive kda bcs I was actually excited for the game and did kinda good but now I swear to god, I don't have the littlest bit of joy in even trying, I have just been playing around like a bot.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, SuperAb said:

Hey! I was a solid MV player for almost 10 years until the release of this game which actually removed any motivation in me to play this game. 

One strange thing is, there is no one really talking about the "grindy" gameplay. The leveling system and 1 upgrade-level-system is not doing it for me, I earn no MP while playing the game and the capsule-system is not my favorite to say the least.

I want to be able to use my battery to level my weapons further, small upgrades per level, like going up the stairs. I want to also see that I actually progress in this game by showing off my accomplishments as upgraded gear, beautiful sets and so on.

Am I the only one feeling like this game needs some grind other than levels?

Wdym by no one is talking 

We spammed it millions time.

Edited by NorMan
  • Like 2