General Discussion

RT sales?

XXBOBBYSHMURDAXX

RT prices are insane. Even with the 2x offer for first time purchases it felt overpriced.

You cannot charge this much for items that have no inherent value whatsoever. I'm all for balance and strictly cosmetic items but you have to make a compromise when it comes to pricing because it literally makes no sense to pay 1$ per spin on average when items give you no advantage.

Please consider hearing the community's opinion on your pricing model as I feel it will be beneficial for your bottom-line as well (profit wise). RT purchases will plummet once everyone uses up their 2x bonuses.

• Like 1

I mean, like I said before it doean't hurt them in any way to make spins cheaper. People who were going to spend that money will continue to spend it they will just get more stuff. Not getting all the things u want will not make you spend more if you don't have the money in the first place, and maybe lowering the rt prices might convince players who were not planning on spending money on this game to do it, since they have a chance to win what they want. Also, so far, masangsoft hasn't given any chance for someone to get a full old set, they did give free rt but nowhere enough to get a full set. If this game was p2w and still had the same daily and seasonal rewards as ms surge everybody would've had the chance to get several sets so far.

• Thanks 2

I remember some halloweed weapons were around 80 rt/spin. The sea wasp series is 60rt/spin. Meanwhile right now weapons are 250rt-190rt/spin...

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Sorel said:

I remember some halloweed weapons were around 80 rt/spin. The sea wasp series is 60rt/spin. Meanwhile right now weapons are 250rt-190rt/spin...

Indeed.
It's actually really sad. For both parts.

• Like 1