General Discussion

Did they give up on the game already?

niklas

The game loses more and more players by the day, I'm curious what their end goal is here. The game had such great potential, MVS was doing pretty good even toward the end and only really failed because of poor decisions by higher ups in NQ Games. Masangsoft had the chance to undo those mistakes and make something that for the past 5-6 years we've been waiting for. Instead the game is doing worse than the illegal unlicensed (now shut down) private server ToyHeroes.

Yesterday, they posted a list of newly banned players, giving the impression that they cracked down on cheaters. However, all the banned accounts had simply exploited an RT glitch that the game developers themselves had overlooked. It's just really deceptive.

The game released in August, and there still hasn't been any meaningful updates to gameplay or weapon mechanics. Instead, every update seems to focus on introducing outrageously priced RT items or tweaking things in the Inventory/Lobby department, with the occasional bug fix. I haven't been home to see the lobby for a few days but from what I've read on the discord, the game is struggling.

This is a situation where listening to the playerbase is dire for the game's survival. The developers had no experience with the game prior to buying it and it shows.

Also the forum is super janky with videos/pictures, and not having a category for media related stuff is kinda dumb?

This is just a rant, bla bla bla

Edited by niklas
  • Like 3

I totally agree! I mean they rarely spoke to their community during development, we can't expect them to communicate with them after launch. I actually look forward to a potential new private unlicensed server (Don't come for me).

Anyways... I did experience 2 of their games back in 2019 and I can surely say they are specialized in money-grabbing systems, they want to milk as much money as they possibly can while maintaining a ZERO development-strategy.

BTW, here is a picture of Dr. Hammond to lighten up your heart; reminds me of masangsoft cutely ruining their game (and future).

Skärmbild 2023-12-26 215909.png