General Discussion

Clan Tournament? and its problem?

QN_Khai

I know everyone knows this problem. This game is not good in terms of ping if you are in an Asian country if you want to play in Europe and vice versa.
I really ask which side will suffer the disadvantage of ping? because I see there are some Asian clans that will compete with Europe? So which side will be disadvantaged when playing ping up to 200?

It wouldn't be fair if one side is at a disadvantage , if fine

1 minute ago, QN_Khai said:

I know everyone knows this problem. This game is not good in terms of ping if you are in an Asian country if you want to play in Europe and vice versa.
I really ask which side will suffer the disadvantage of ping? because I see there are some Asian clans that will compete with Europe? So which side will be disadvantaged when playing ping up to 200?

It wouldn't be fair if one side is at a disadvantage , if fine

The one who has a good ping (1 ms - 50 ms) will have a dissadvantage against someone with 120 ms+.

The reason is simple really for the one with the higher ms you could be still standing in the open, meanwhile in reality you are already behind a wall.

So you just die by a snipershot for example eventhough you are for a second or so out of sight.

To add to the disadvantage the one with higher ms has a warping ability.

He can be stuck in the sky mid air meanwhile he is in HIS reality already gone from that spot.

So it makes hitting him very tricky. And can throw off your aim completely. And on top of that you can die all of a sudden because he was invisable during that particular lag moment.