General Discussion

How is your luck with the Xmas event?

j0hNESY

I just spinned 2.5k on Carol and just got 1 gold.

I think this is so insane. Can't understand this odds.

ย 

I can't spend money on a game (i know i need luck to) that just take our money....

ย 

Sad life!

Edited by j0hNESY

I got the whole Naomi set for $60(USD), the white one with the furry boots. That's the only thing I really wanted from the capsules. I want to try for the melees but eeeeh, that spin amount is to high. Plus Christmas is around the corner lol.

I spent $40 on the Mad Wrench Cap and got absolutely nothing. The RT prices are INSANELY high compared to the old RT price on the first released weapon capsules, and I won't spend a single penny more on this game if they don't change that. I know for a fact I'm not the only one. It would be interesting to see how many people agree with me about the RT prices, but even if the entire player base wanted to change that, I highly doubt Masangsoft would do anything.

11 minutes ago, Bogaxd said:

I spent $40 on the Mad Wrench Cap and got absolutely nothing. The RT prices are INSANELY high compared to the old RT price on the first released weapon capsules, and I won't spend a single penny more on this game if they don't change that. I know for a fact I'm not the only one. It would be interesting to see how many people agree with me about the RT prices, but even if the entire player base wanted to change that, I highly doubt Masangsoft would do anything.

ย 

Agree, plus I already learn my lesson trying to spin for those C.H.I.P sets and got nothing, spent $140. I know it's a whole set BUT DAMN. So if the spin is high I don't even try honestly.

Pretty unlucky honestly, was hoping for some CHIP sets to come out, although I'm happy with what I got. Ended up getting a good bit of stuff I wanted though, finally got enough MP to get the green CHIP set out of the limited capsule, very happy with that. Mixed some parts with that and his Jack O' set and made my favorite combination in MVR so far.

The rates are pretty awful honestly. I feel like RT on MVS gave you more bang for your buck than RT on MVR does. It's up to them if they want to make it worth it or not, it's only discouraging people from spending more. 100$ for often times not even a full set is pretty bleh, glad to not be spending a dime more on this game.