General Discussion

This game is no longer as fun as before because of the clothing upgrade system

QN_Khai

I looked and saw that all the rooms said 2k health, it's rude to make a rule like that, so what the hell is the upgrade system for?
it no longer defaults to you having to wear the CHIP Set to increase your health as much as possible, ok speaking of which, who is going to say that calling it fair competition is not like that, okay?
When organizing a tournament, the organizer may ask them to take off all their clothes.

1 sniper died, several gunshots died, no more fun

It's not rude. People are sick of Full Tank wich is reasonable since the game isn't fully balanced (B and D snipers in stats one shot Full Speed, C bazookas do too much dmg and A granade launchers also do too much dmg) therefore it makes Tank very strong.

Tank right now is overpowered and people do lobbies with a gentleman's agreement(not a rule) to not use tank (I believe most people say 2200 above is tank (personally if your 2300 above then your tank in my opinion))

Also, the clothing system to me is fine. The weapon system however, I scratch my head on that one (I dont think its bad, I just think that with the old version (MVS) was better due to flexibility.

Edited by MrPieman
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, MrPieman said:

It's not rude. People are sick of Full Tank wich is reasonable since the game isn't fully balanced (B and D snipers in stats one shot Full Speed, C bazookas do too much dmg and A granade launchers also do too much dmg) therefore it makes Tank very strong.

Tank right now is overpowered and people do lobbies with a gentleman's agreement(not a rule) to not use tank (I believe most people say 2200 above is tank (personally if your 2300 above then your tank in my opinion))

Also, the clothing system to me is fine. The weapon system however, I scratch my head on that one (I dont think its bad, I just think that with the old version (MVS) was better due to flexibility.

Tank is not the problem. If anything its because weapons rifle/ sniper are too weak. Speed is just as busted as tank if not more. I rather fight 1 v1 vs full tank than full speed

55 minutes ago, Meat said:

Tank is not the problem. If anything its because weapons rifle/ sniper are too weak. Speed is just as busted as tank if not more. I rather fight 1 v1 vs full tank than full speed

Yeah thats kind of what I said.

I said that Tank is ONLY overpowered right now because of weapons stats. I even said the clothing upgrade system was alright (wich means tank is not the real problem).

And no speed is not anywhere near as good as tank. Speed is mostly fun and its alright (better than nothing).

And again, no, rifles and snipers are very powerfull. If you play full speed u would now how effective they are against u. H*ll, even if u play tank your HP gets decimated by those weapons.

At first I thought the cloth upgrade system seemed good. But later I felt it was even more unstable because people could set rules about the game room (if you don't like wearing anything anymore, wear it like before), so when you bring a tank set it's completely disabled.