Off-Topic

Dont be sad if you dont get a key :)

GVBKA

I feel like there wont be to many keys given out since the test is only a week long.

To the guys getting a key. PLS exploit the game as much as you can (without 3rd party websites ofc) find bugs, glitches etc.

let the devs know what works and what doesnt LETS MAKE THIS GAME GREAT AGAIN like it was in my childhood 

played the game when i was around 10-12 years old and it was the best now im close to 22 (4th september) and the game is coming out again. 

LETS MAKE THIS GAME INCREDIBLE AGAIN

edit: sry that i put this in off topic i should have put it in discussion my bad

Edited by GVBKA
  • Like 7

This is what they answered to another topic in GD.

We would like to involve as many testers as possible, so as long as the registered members are not exceeded the number of beta keys we have, you will be highly likely able to join the test. Plus, we are not going to promote this closed beta news anywhere else but on this forum and our website. 

Anyway, they will surely do an OBT with tons of bugfixes.

Edited by Sontopo
59 minutes ago, м1.єχє said:

I know this isnt related but i cant post a new topic it gives me 403 forbidden

yeah thats a kind of connection error from the server side saying you dont have permissions to post. What was the full error?

3 minutes ago, Augustus said:

yeah thats a kind of connection error from the server side saying you dont have permissions to post. What was the full error?

Thats all it says, nothing else... once im on my pc again ill post a screenshot

Edited by м1.єχє
11 minutes ago, м1.єχє said:

Thats all it says, nothing else... once im on my pc again ill post a screenshot

That error basically means the server got the message and knows who sent it but he just didn't authorize the publication.

Try again later, probably will be fixed

Edited by Augustus
  • Thanks 1
On 8/22/2022 at 1:07 PM, Sontopo said:

This is what they answered to another topic in GD.

Anyway, they will surely do an OBT with tons of bugfixes.

Yeah, my topic, and I think i've comented at least once that people should read the other topics of the forum because if they don't all they do is spam the same topic over and over again and the one that got actual good replies. Please, once again, read topic before u start a new one on the same subject because u are the 4th person at least that has made such a topic and while none of those were useful nor got replies from the staff, mine got a reply from an administrator and all u are doing is cover it up by spamming, which makes more people lazy to search even further to find something helpful and so they will decide 'I'm gonna make a topic out of it too'. Please keep in mind that a forum is created to have topic that can inform people, not for everybody to spam the same topic over and over again, yours is a bit different though but it would have still not existed if u had just read that response of the admin. Sorry if it seems hard or rude but someone has to say it.

43 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

THats the spirit. For the people that get a key, break the shit out of microvolts.

Quite easy to do honestly if you know how the engine works...

4 hours ago, Sorel said:

Yeah, my topic, and I think i've comented at least once that people should read the other topics of the forum because if they don't all they do is spam the same topic over and over again and the one that got actual good replies. Please, once again, read topic before u start a new one on the same subject because u are the 4th person at least that has made such a topic and while none of those were useful nor got replies from the staff, mine got a reply from an administrator and all u are doing is cover it up by spamming, which makes more people lazy to search even further to find something helpful and so they will decide 'I'm gonna make a topic out of it too'. Please keep in mind that a forum is created to have topic that can inform people, not for everybody to spam the same topic over and over again, yours is a bit different though but it would have still not existed if u had just read that response of the admin. Sorry if it seems hard or rude but someone has to say it.

I tried to paste the link of your thread, but gives 403 error, so I had to quote.

• Like 1

would love to play with you all when the beta starts 🙂

will call my self GVBKA or McDonalds employe (if it allows spaces) so if anyone wants to battle it out in the pvc factory or chill ontop of the shelfs in loft just add me 

i will also join the discord server and do my part to keep the community alive 

ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT cant wait to see you all

19 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

More like how it doesnt 😄

Oh it does work, Gamebryo is just a tat old etc, but yeah its a huge mess regarding alpha walls and such

oh god, i can t believe, i played this game since 10/11 years also, and my 22th birthday is also on 4th september, and also was my childhood game, that s a nice coincidence!!

On 8/25/2022 at 9:47 PM, BlackMoon said:

I would see people probably trying to glitch out of maps first since it was quite easy back then.

The map with the garden was quite easy to glitch out, the most annoying glitch was the window one on neighborhood i think that was the map.. so f ing annoying for zombie mode

Edited by м1.єχє
54 minutes ago, м1.єχє said:

The map with the garden was quite easy to glitch out, the most annoying glitch was the window one on neighborhood i think that was the map.. so f ing annoying for zombie mode

All maps has "Push/boost glitches". Idk what they count as glitches tho. Theres alot of 2/3-man boosts, does it count as glitches?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Fuchsia said:

All maps has "Push/boost glitches". Idk what they count as glitches tho. Theres alot of 2/3-man boosts, does it count as glitches?

I feel like those shouldn't count as glitches, but should still be patched out if it's an out of bound one. Like say, the little door knob on the cabinet in neighborhood shouldn't count as a bug.

2 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I feel like those shouldn't count as glitches, but should still be patched out if it's an out of bound one. Like say, the little door knob on the cabinet in neighborhood shouldn't count as a bug.

I mean, its up to them to tell which point of what "bugs/glitches" count as.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Your right

26 minutes ago, Fuchsia said:

I mean, its up to them to tell which point of what "bugs/glitches" count as.

You're right, I can't really do much but speculate honestly.