General Discussion

Old mp shop.

XVII - The Star

3 hours ago, XVII - The Star said:

Please, it feels so unfair for players who don't invest money in this game. All we want is diversity, not every player looking similar to another... it is so frustrating

Nobody is diverse.

You f2p players ruined everything.

You removed the choice now you complain for not having enough options.

ย 

15 minutes ago, Meat said:

Nobody is diverse.

ย 

all i am asking for is getting the chance to have old mp shop items back (parts). you cant say we ruined everything since the developers dont even listen to us

your reply has no point

Edited by XVII - The Star
2 hours ago, Meat said:

Nobody is diverse.

ย 

ย 

I was mainly a RT player in MVS, but I did use MP to get clothes too. F2P players were mainly complaining about the weapons, not the clothes. Plus we can't point the blame on F2P players because alot of P2P player were complaining too. P2P complain about God users, and God users complain about OP free items (when Claymore came out and was equal to Lucifer at the time). None of the players ruin the current game, it's the Devs/Gms.

14 hours ago, Nekkidd said:

ย 

I was mainly a RT player in MVS, but I did use MP to get clothes too. F2P players were mainly complaining about the weapons, not the clothes. Plus we can't point the blame on F2P players because alot of P2P player were complaining too. P2P complain about God users, and God users complain about OP free items (when Claymore came out and was equal to Lucifer at the time). None of the players ruin the current game, it's the Devs/Gms.

Like i said many times in my posts over 7 years i spend 30$ in mvs.

Mainly for seals at that and i had a great inv including gods.

Its the lack of commitment and grind ppl have.

You could have anything you wanted as a f2p player i played with mp weapons for the first 2 years yet i didnt think once awww this hermes is broken af. Not once.ย 

17 hours ago, Meat said:

Nobody is diverse.

ย 

bro what on earth are you talking about, how is balancing related to them removing every single part from the shop? lmao

all he says is that we want the old shop back, with all the accessories and parts, this has nothing to do with the balancing. I saw already that you are triggered because you cannot constantly spamm , but this has literally nothing to do with that.

4 hours ago, Meat said:

You could have anything you wanted as a f2p player i played with mp weapons for the first 2 years yet i didnt think once awww this hermes is broken af. Not once.ย 

Bro loves wafflin and yappin, just because you don't complain doesn't mean there's no problem. Stop being dense.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Meat said:

ย 

You are talking about weapons, when the Author of this thread mentioned MP shop for customization for the characters. So why jump down someone's throat when it's two different topics?

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Nekkidd said:

ย 

You are talking about weapons, when the Author of this thread mentioned MP shop for customization for the characters. So why jump down someone's throat when it's two different topics?

Because i was quoting you. Not the author. Youre kinda slow

• Confused 1