General Discussion

REMOVE THE DUMB END-SCREEN IMAGE

REMOVE THE DUMB END-SCREEN IMAGE  

51 members have voted

1. 1. REMOVE?

• YES
    • YES

Though i don't really mind, but it just doesn't make sense to have it. If you exit a game you usually don't have the time to be waiting another 5 or 10 seconds.

Dear devs incase you accidentally stumble across this message please listen and comunicate with the comunity. Just typing 10 seconds a week a few sentences would really help the comunity.

• Like 1

If they want to keep this idea, they could reimplement these images in the lobby. The idea is that if you are afk for more than 10 minutes, these images should appear. When you come back to the game, give a simple click, the image disappears and you continue to play. (You can think of this idea as a screensaver for the game) 💀

Or if they don't want that, there is also the option to put those images in that launcher when the game loads. The only disadvantage of this option would be that the game usually loads quickly and you won't be able to see the pictures as well, which will be at a smaller size. Rather than seeing the same picture when the launcher appears, it's better to see different pictures every time the launcher appears. 👀

MasangSoft I don't know if you really think that you are making the game more attractive for new or old players, just by introducing some simple images into the game. I hope you realize that the answer is No.

If you really want to make the game more attractive, add the ideas that have been discussed in so many posts on this forum. Ideas that should have been introduced into the game since the opening.

Yeah, what else can I say about this "big update". The idea itself is ... "cute"... very badly implemented where it shouldn't be.

That screen seemed pointless to me when I closed the game, and it also bugged and cycled, it doesn't close even if I click or press keys, I have to force it to close, it's truly unfortunate and at the same time funny, although No developer will read any post, if it does not affect their source of income (RT) they will ignore it, as always.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Mahiro said:

That screen seemed pointless to me when I closed the game, and it also bugged and cycled, it doesn't close even if I click or press keys, I have to force it to close, it's truly unfortunate and at the same time funny, although No developer will read any post, if it does not affect their source of income (RT) they will ignore it, as always.

Weird that u have to close it forcefully, too me, I just kind spam click a tiny bit the first image and then it will close.

But I agree, the screen seems very pointless and like someone above said, they should put this screens when you go afk