General Discussion

[Official]Community Game Feedback.

Davi

Community Game Feedback.  

92 members have voted

1. 1. How satisfied are you about the current state of the game?

• Very Satisfied
    • Satisfied
    • Dissatisfied
    • Very Dissatisfied

Dear MVR Community,

within this thread, to collect everyone's feedback about the current state of satisfaction.

It's not a suggestion thread, therefore please do not post suggestions.

Express your honest opinion about the game, considering from its beginning until today.

Please remember to vote in the poll.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The game is lacking a lot of content it should have. Starting from modes, going through maps and ending on some crucial cool cosmetics like shiny weapons. There are far too many glitches like Zombies lossing their jump and the balance is very poor

5 minutes ago, Davi said:

I was hoping that the team behind this company would be committed, many of us have been waiting for the re-launch for years and years, even avoiding the private one that there was, I just really want the team to listen to us and do something for us, it doesn't cost me to provide goods for this to happen, but that they at least listen to us and do it! a week of programming may not give much but what it does give is gold.

I still have my hopes up.

I really love the current state of the game, making weapon capsules 200rt + was a great move and i love it. I also must say the weapon balance is exquisite.

I love it !!! 

donaldapproved.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Davi changed the title to [Official]Community Game Feedback.

The game is lacking in many aspects.

From a basic weapon system with no variability whatsoever.

Lack of maps and game modes that the original version had.

A RT policy that tends to be abusive.

A MP system that... doesn't exist lol.

Bugs that have been in the game for over a month and haven't even been fixed (the katana sound).

No graphical improvements in the game, despite it being over 15 years old (not even a retexture to 4K).

Lack of updates that affect the gaming experience (events, maps with decorations adapted to the season, and some stuff that would refresh the game).

A season pass that feels more like a subscription.

Lack of communication from the team.

Lack of in-game moderation.

Imbalance in the game's stats.

Lack of original content (everything they are uploading is recycled content from the original version, and it's only skins).

These are just a few examples that come to mind spontaneously. It's clear that there is a fundamental problem: the game is in a version that is far from acceptable. Given what they have earned in the first few months, they should have some budget to work on different aspects of the game, but there are no notable updates.

I know that the company's goal is to make money, but come on, at least do things right. We have invested part of our money to show support for the game and help it grow, but it seems that everything has gone to the benefit of a company about which we know absolutely nothing, and it also shows no signs of respect and trust towards its community.

At this point, the best course of action would be to start from scratch. It's clear that the strategic and administrative decisions have not been the right ones, and they don't seem to have acknowledged it either. They haven't said anything in the last two months about our opinions. This subforum is full of pages from the community expressing their complaints for obvious reasons, and the administration has remained completely silent.

Edited by failer
  • Like 8

we dont need much, just some value adjustments, like the capsule and/or RT prices and most important, give the player a reward feeling when playing the game. Back then we mainly had 3, that were: get some cool lvl icons (wich there isnt anymore), get some MP to buy some clothes and weapons for the characters (now there isn't as well with this stupid lvl up reward system only) and finally lvl up our guns to make them better and, of course, make them shine. If you guys bring back these 3 machanics, the game will be satisfying again.

Edited by Zoia
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I like the idea of balancing the metagame, what I dont like is that We are giving reviews continously and no one is changing a bit of the game based on our suggestions. 
Every of us is saying the same suggestions:

- MPs after match and include new items in the shop

- Weapon Upgrades 

- Better level icons (We are also available to build them for the game, We dont care)

- Halloween has passed and the only thing We had was a Stand related. No different music, no different hub, no real event (like pumpkins when killing for having rewards)

- Clan Wars Are missing. How do you make a tournament if none of us had the chance of training in CW (Scrim, yeah, but there is mo competitiveness)

- RT prices made for rich people. I work yeah, but for having a set it is needed to spend 30 € minimum (if you play dota you can buy a set for 10 Cents on the game and in the store). 

And there would be a lot more.

They can make a lot, but they just wont listen to us, thats all.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, jonesbecker said:

I really love the current state of the game, making weapon capsules 200rt + was a great move and i love it. I also must say the weapon balance is exquisite.

I love it !!! 

the improvement I got was waiting 3 years just for it to come out and seeing nothing

There's no reason to play...
I have 0 motivation to keep playing...
Specially when cities skylines 2 just came out hahah

• Like 3

Currently I feel dissatisfied for some invisible reason (the shop doesn't sell anything) or interesting, for example facial expressions. Items require RT recharge to get the best MP. There is no way to earn MP, the in-game currency. Coin and Coupon, nothing interesting.
I admire people who give advice do daily quests :)) while they themselves use RT to spin capsules, hey, your way is the best. It took me maybe 1 month. If you think about saving MP pocket money.

First things first, we need CW.

Then, nerf f*cking spawn shield, 5 seconds is too long, make it 3 at most. 

And the last thing that fucks me up in terms of gameplay are just change the spawns for all the most, make it so everyone spawns in their base, not in the f*cking middle of the map, it just ruins everything.

• Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

And the last thing that fucks me up in terms of gameplay are just change the spawns for all the most, make it so everyone spawns in their base, not in the f*cking middle of the map, it just ruins everything.

Couldn't have said it better

2 hours ago, Cosmin said:

what is C W ?

Ah, where to begin? Firstly, allow me to enlighten you on what demands mending, followed by the rather pressing needs of this game.

Kindly consider adding all the maps, MP after each match, and a trading system, if it's not too much trouble.

It might also be beneficial if HP dropped post-demise and if there was a tad less spawn protection, just a thought. How about beginner lobbies based on KDA and level? And dare I suggest the return of the OLD LEVEL ICONS or perhaps the refined versions by this "reebXD" fellow?

Would it be too forward to propose the plaza as the main lobby and regular weapon updates to keep the meta on its toes? A matchmaking ranking mode, as was so charmingly promised, would be delightful. And, for the love of all things decent, ALL game modes, please.

In terms of minor tweaks, the in-game and profile clan icons could use a sprucing up, along with the introduction of clan wars, improved rankings, and a more organised inventory. The current state of affairs resembles an unruly attic. It would be absolutely splendid if the developers could maintain regular correspondence with their community. And while we're at it, might we see upgrades to old achievements, amendments to the censor system, a resolution to the EXP exploit, and fixing spawns on all maps?

But of course, let's not stop there. Beyond these fundamental improvements, the game could truly flourish with additional content. New game modes, enhanced visuals, fresh maps, innovative items, and novel achievements would be smashing. Genuine events would be a breath of fresh air - and no, merely staying online or providing free PR for the game doesn't quite qualify. Might I also mention that the previous microvolts forum website was infinitely superior in every conceivable way? And lastly, more enticing rewards, especially unique ones, would indeed be the cherry on top.

Edited by Barky
  • Like 1

Still thanks everyone for replying in the thread.

Make sure to vote in the poll too, it's very important.

7 minutes ago, Davi said:

Still thanks everyone for replying in the thread.

Make sure to vote in the poll too, it's very important.

Pin this thread! It would help...