General Discussion

Boycott the Game

Stranger

Hey people,

As I've read here in the forum, quite a few people here are annoyed by the current situation.

That's me too, I have the feeling that we're talking against a wall, we should draw a clear conclusion from this!

We should boycott the game until they finally wake up and listen to us.

If no one is playing it anymore, they have to act,..

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Iceman said:

Hey people,

As I've read here in the forum, quite a few people here are annoyed by the current situation.

That's me too, I have the feeling that we're talking against a wall, we should draw a clear conclusion from this!

Did you have discord ? 

8 hours ago, Iceman said:

Hey people,

Its useless.

They have cashflow and thats all that matters.

If you leave they wont care.

If you want to have change you should support them.

13 hours ago, Meat said:

Its useless.

I think you should use your money to maintain the game

20 hours ago, Meat said:

Its useless.

Ok ok ok, hold on for a second...while I understand the essence of the statement, I have some reservations. It’s rather perplexing to see a company with such potential not valuing its patrons more. Companies should be built on trust, customer satisfaction, and mutual respect. While a healthy cashflow is indeed essential for any business, it shouldn’t be the sole driving force behind decisions. The suggestion that they might not care if some leave is concerning. Furthermore, the subtle inclination towards increasing prices as a response to customers quitting is not what I’d expect from a reputable company. We, as consumers, expect more from organizations we invest our time and money in. It’s essential for companies to remember that their very existence is based on customer support and trust. Continuation of the current trajectory might alienate many of their loyal customers.

Barky out!

Well, what is wrong with you? Have you considered the potential impact of boycotting a game? Choosing not to play as a form of protest isn't always a constructive approach, especially for small companies that could be seriously affected by such actions. Also the reasons for the boycott might not be clearly understood by the game developers.

Focus on engage directly with the creators. Consider sending detailed feedback, participating in forum discussions, and using established communication channels. The moderators have already initiated several threads, which simplifies the process of expressing our opinions and stuff.

If the game no longer provides enjoyment and you decide to stop playing, that’s your choice. but actively boycotting isn’t necessary. We should aim to support the game if we want it to thrive, and that requires a strong player base.

Edited by failer
2 hours ago, failer said:

Well, what is wrong with you? Have you considered the potential impact of boycotting a game? Choosing not to play as a form of protest isn't always a constructive approach, especially for small companies that could be seriously affected by such actions. Also the reasons for the boycott might not be clearly understood by the game developers.

Focus on engage directly with the creators. Consider sending detailed feedback, participating in forum discussions, and using established communication channels. The moderators have already initiated several threads, which simplifies the process of expressing our opinions and stuff.

If the game no longer provides enjoyment and you decide to stop playing, that’s your choice. but actively boycotting isn’t necessary. We should aim to support the game if we want it to thrive, and that requires a strong player base.

But they don't even care about what player want.. they worked on a game for 6 years and all we got is a bad version of microvolts... This game has a very big lack of Content rn. Players want cw and other important stuff and they working on the replay system? We waited arround 2 months now and we got nothing, just new cash grab capsules.. 

On 11/4/2023 at 9:29 AM, failer said:

How many threads do we have open about MP and it's still ain't fix? That's the main one, idk what's second after that...the rankings and game modes?

Also, just putting money in the game does not make the player base stronger. The main way to have a stronger player base is COMMUNICATION between the Devs/GM and the community. After communication, they should try their best to fix the issues at hand. At least try because the Devs before them fucked up sometimes but they tried something instead of basically doing nothing the whole time.

I really feel that this post is full of nosense.

Why you should boycott a game that you want to play? If you want to boycott until they listen to you thats the worst idea possible.

Mv it's not a country or a political party.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
8 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

I really feel that this post is full of nosense.

Why you should boycott a game that you want to play? If you want to boycott until they listen to you thats the worst idea possible.

Mv it's not a country or a political party.

technically that's wrong. The game makes money as long as someone is paying for micro transactions at this point.
 By refusing to play for a while you stop purchasing RT/spinning capsules and the game starts to lose income.
 Forcing devs to either Drop the project OR work on it so people can spend again.

If you haven't noticed the game does feel iffy. has been since day one and a lot of people have called it out. But instead of anyone looking into that we get a capsule parts swap. more minimal rewards like 50-100mp and fucking stands which oh god i',m so sick of.

My point is. The game is not at a good state as of right now. Buggy rounds , laggy matches , possible cheaters left and right. go on and go on.

These all need to be resolved before asking for money every week by changing the capsules and adding new MP parts which guess what. u can only get by spending RT and getting mp from the capsules.

• Thanks 1
On 11/4/2023 at 1:29 PM, failer said:

bro even the mods have sent developer team the ideas we wanted like weeks ago, and nothing has been done yet lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, PINGO PONGO said:

bro even the mods have sent developer team the ideas we wanted like weeks ago, and nothing has been done yet lol

True, only answer they get is a automatic message..

Edited by Stranger