General Discussion

For those wondering about the Exchange System [ in the future ]

QN_Khai

You shouldn't be making predictions that are not true, no matter how much they want money, they will lose far more if they don't want to implement a trading system, this feature was just not priority right now, and I want to believe they will create a way to reuse copies of iteams. Hopefully that will be a trading system.

4 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

They will no longer implement or have any form of in-game trade. Don't be delusional anymore

They don't plan on it

Is there any words about that come from MVR cuz if not then i'm gonna still wait for some news about it.

You're saying this but what if they eventually say that they want to add it to the game, if people trust your word they might sell rare items instead of trading. For now i would say to still hold on to the rare dup items instead of selling them for mp (for most likely mp capsules)

4 minutes ago, Sorel said:

You shouldn't be making predictions that are not true, no matter how much they want money, they will lose far more if they don't want to implement a trading system, this feature was just not priority right now, and I want to believe they will create a way to reuse copies of iteams. Hopefully that will be a trading system.

Oh, you don't believe the truth. 

fffddd.png

1 minute ago, QN_Khai said:

Whatever the reason, I think it's still not mp. they're just hiding it

It's not that i didn't believed you but they didn't say a word to the community.

I also think that it's not because of MP either

1 hour ago, MrPieman said:

It's not that i didn't believed you but they didn't say a word to the community.

I also think that it's not because of MP either

Long time ago before the release of the first MVR Beta I made a forum post publicly asking the devs if they're planning to implement any sort of trading/steam market system.

GM Levi (Masangsoft forum moderator at the time) replied to the post and explicitly stated that Masangsoft has no plans on implementing any sort of system. You would've been able to read that thread but Masangsoft had muted me on the forums at one point for "breaking rules" and deleted all my old forum posts. 

In my opinion, I believe Masangsoft is not confidently equipped to handle any controversies/issues concering scammers, hackers, black markets or any other methods of exploitation in the trading system - therefore they had simply choosed to just not implement it.

• Like 1

I see you have sent a message that can be fabricated, i've also reached out to them and I can share my message, with the entire support ticket page so you can see it's real. You see, the reason your ticket seems falsified is because they do not answer with certainty nor do they ever say yes or no on many matters, they always say that they will forward your feedback to the team.

• Confused 1
25 minutes ago, Sorel said:

I see you have sent a message that can be fabricated, i've also reached out to them and I can share my message, with the entire support ticket page so you can see it's real. You see, the reason your ticket seems falsified is because they do not answer with certainty nor do they ever say yes or no on many matters, they always say that they will forward your feedback to the team.

They confirmed this as the same reason in the discord. 😐

If i remeber it correctly the same was said in MVS and well we fot the trading system in the end, because the community wanted it badly. So just chill and see what the future brings, iam pretty confident that we'll get a trading system in the future, but definitely not until they fixed many more important issues atm

I agree that we shouldnt get the trading system because the black market was bullshet. HOWEVER, we should get somehing to do with our rare duplicates. Maybe 2 of the same rare could be merged into a fragment and we could have a fragment shop like we had for coupons. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Meat said:

I dont believe you

I can confirm. I believe they have also said this publicly before, at the very least they have said that the system is unlikely to be implemented.

• Like 1