General Discussion

Grenade's limited ammunition????

QN_Khai

This weapon should have had as much ammo as it did in the beginning. When you need to spam, you can't, it is a weapon that is difficult to cause damage because you have to adjust the angle to bounce, it must have the greatest damage of all weapons . next to it after should be bazoka 

I don't like the way of playing a dead sniper without having time to do anything

Trust me, I am speaking for half the community here, having the ammo of explosives increased while we have hermes and zeus in the game is definitely not healthy under any means. 

• Like 2

i believe 95% of the community is glad the explosives have been reduced , it drives me insane when the first thing players to is to take out the bazooka in close combat and spamm the hell out of it. 

I think its fine as it is, the explosives shouldn't be the strongest weapons, but for me right now the problem is the way the grenades bounce you arround when they explode, that's one annoying little thing 🙂 IMO they should reduce a little bit the characters reaction to the grenades explosion

• Like 1

I think it's quite good that people can't use them as often. Grenade and Bazooka seem very strong right now, if you get the right upgrades (Bazooka especially). The shots you use with them should be powerful and count, they shouldn't really be used as main weapons.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, khalo0od100 said:

i believe 95% of the community is glad the explosives have been reduced , it drives me insane when the first thing players to is to take out the bazooka in close combat and spamm the hell out of it. 

I think its fine as it is, the explosives shouldn't be the strongest weapons, but for me right now the problem is the way the grenades bounce you arround when they explode, that's one annoying little thing 🙂 IMO they should reduce a little bit the characters reaction to the grenades explosion

umm 95% said that where . When I play team death match I can't attack, because to be fair the number of people is still overwhelming when you have to fight against 1 or 2 people if they attack all at you, it's completely disadvantageous, so don't ask why they like spam or maybe just like weaken you

19 hours ago, khalo0od100 said:

I agree, pvp is much better with less spam. The only mode that suffers bcs of it is zombie mode, we need more grenades desperately in zombie mode. Also this topic is started by the guys who also sugested reducing jumps to only one, and nonsens like this, the fact that he says grenade is hard do use is sould crushing, like, easiest thing to do in this game is spam and get kills with it, the dmg of zooka and nade is well balanced right now. XD

16 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

umm 95% said that where . When I play team death match I can't attack, because to be fair the number of people is still overwhelming when you have to fight against 1 or 2 people if they attack all at you, it's completely disadvantageous, so don't ask why they like spam or maybe just like weaken you

im not sure what exactly do you expect, do you want to be able to 1v5 every time? that is just completely dumb, that shouldn't be possible , like never. You could have done that in Surge, with Hermes and zeus, now tell me, was that balanced? hell no.

The spamm was always an issue because people relied on the explosives every single time , which is very very annoying. Lets say you are trying to snipe someone, and all of a sudden you see 3 rockets and grenades launching at you, its horrendous... so no, they shouldn't increase the ammo nor buff them, if anything maybe nerf their blast radius.

Can we please just try to stay on topic and avoid insulting those we disagree with? This discussion isn't about our individual expertise or how long we've been playing, so please ignore your ego. Let's focus on the fact that the grenade should be nerfed and everyone who say the opposite is wrong. 

Edited by failer
I think I do have to add a community note saying this is a joke
On 10/27/2023 at 11:58 AM, Maniac said:

Trust me, I am speaking for half the community here, having the ammo of explosives increased while we have hermes and zeus in the game is definitely not healthy under any means. 

If you still think that divine weapons can appear here and have too much damage, then come back here to discuss with me.

16 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

If you still think that divine weapons can appear here and have too much damage, then come back here to discuss with me.

Type A grenade and Type C bazooka are zeus and hermes respectively.

Edited by Maniac
23 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

I think you genuinely do not know this game at all. 

• Like 2
On 10/30/2023 at 1:50 PM, Twister said:

I think you genuinely do not know this game at all. 

If you have any good ideas, please create a topic and say what I said is wrong

9 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

If you have any good ideas, please create a topic and say what I said is wrong

I don't have ideas anymore, i've posted about this and nothing really can be made from just random words at forums