General Discussion

UPGRADE SYSTEM CONCEPT

reebXD

I disagree, changing looks of weapons should be a whole new category, something like Customize where you're able to lets say, unlock new looks for each weapon through grinding, achievement locking, or swiping your credit card. 

14 hours ago, 鱼 腥 汤 said:

I disagree, changing looks of weapons should be a whole new category, something like Customize where you're able to lets say, unlock new looks for each weapon through grinding, achievement locking, or swiping your credit card. 

Isn't that already the capsule in itself? it's literally already weapons with the same stats as every other weapon, the only difference is the look.

I like it, I'd most likely enjoy grinding for it. Do you think they should add chances of it failing the upgrade? and what about the repairing system? I'd say that needs a rework and it could be a fun one, for example, killing enemies/collecting objectives reward you with small scraps items and you need 3/3 for each one to maximize the chance of it succeeding! 

It's a shame they've re-introduced the ADV verision of the weapons, because the stats are the same it would have been fun to have more different colours rather then having to stick with "MP weapon is green, upgraded is blue" and "RT weapon is yellow, upgaraded is red".
MV is a coloful game, being able to upgrade/personalize your weapons with your favourite colours would have been more fun and would have fit the theme (even the default weapons)

Imagine seeing a white pepper, green zolo, purple Pound, pink Pulse, black Saw, etc

image.png image.png image.png.7ac5360c89b056eed8351a2e391488b8.png image.png.082f6615a9e9736f6ddc30216a15da75.png

• Like 5

fab

7 hours ago, FabriXor87 said:

It's a shame they've re-introduced the ADV verision of the weapons, because the stats are the same it would have been fun to have more different colours rather then having to stick with "MP weapon is green, upgraded is blue" and "RT weapon is yellow, upgaraded is red".
MV is a coloful game, being able to upgrade/personalize your weapons with your favourite colours would have been more fun and would have fit the theme (even the default weapons)

Imagine seeing a white pepper, green zolo, purple Pound, pink Pulse, black Saw, etc

I totally agree, I can make changes to implement specific type of colors for all weapon types

20 hours ago, Doll said:

Isn't that already the capsule in itself? it's literally already weapons with the same stats as every other weapon, the only difference is the look.

No, to be more precise, there'd be another button next to the current upgrade button that says customize that would let you choose glow color for all of the capsule items, and for basic MP and adv weapons you'd be able to change the colors between green to blue, and yellow to red, freely and which "Level" you'd like. In this sense you Gould have a lvl 0 green pepper, but give it the green glow, or, you could use a lvl 9 looking pepper with green glow  or a lvll 0 pepper with blue glow, or maybe a lvl 2 pepper with blue glow. You get the idea of it. 

On 10/25/2023 at 12:38 AM, 鱼 腥 汤 said:

That's literally the point of buying different weapon looks, that's why all weapons have same stats no matter RT or MP. Upgrading is a whole different thing and it shouldn't be mixed

• Like 2
17 hours ago, AceVentura said:

That's literally the point of buying different weapon looks, that's why all weapons have same stats no matter RT or MP. Upgrading is a whole different thing and it shouldn't be mixed

If you have no reason to buy it, it will be there, they will have no reason to spend money on it, when the price is too high or expensive they should sell it many times cheaper. If you spend a lot of money just to buy a gun similar to a gun holster, is it worth it? , also they should work on weapon decorations, after all this is a double edged sword, so I won't suggest what should they do