Off-Topic

[GAME] Corrupt A Wish!

Davi

13 minutes ago, Davi said:

You get the power that allows you not to sleep, but you have to spend 20 hours with your girlfriend's grand-parents, uncles and aunts hearing them ask you when you will get married, when you will start a family all of these funny topics.

I wish i could go to the Moon.

You went to the moon, but there is no way back

I wish to stop aging

2 hours ago, Davi said:

You get the power that allows you not to sleep, but you have to spend 20 hours with your girlfriend's grand-parents, uncles and aunts hearing them ask you when you will get married, when you will start a family all of these funny topics.

You go to the moon,but there is helium in your head which makes you in combination with the lower gravity so light you float into space.

I wish to the weapons had different stats

44 minutes ago, Meat said:

You go to the moon,but there is helium in your head which makes you in combination with the lower gravity so light you float into space.

I wish to the weapons had different stats

You have weapons with different stats, but you have to play with default ones, non-upgradable.

I wish i was a famous basketball player.

8 hours ago, Davi said:

You have weapons with different stats, but you have to play with default ones, non-upgradable.

I wish i was a famous basketball player.

You became a famous basketball player, but you became famous because the opponent pull your shorts down by accident and everyone saw your booty on live TV.

I wish to travel to Hawaii.

8 hours ago, MushieMushie said:

You became a famous basketball player, but you became famous because the opponent pull your shorts down by accident and everyone saw your booty on live TV.

I wish to travel to Hawaii.

You travel to Hawaii, but you arrive during the biggest pineapple juice spill in history, which has made all the beaches sticky and closed for cleaning.

I wish I could read minds.

15 minutes ago, failer said:

You travel to Hawaii, but you arrive during the biggest pineapple juice spill in history, which has made all the beaches sticky and closed for cleaning.

I wish I could read minds.

You can read minds, but everytime you read one you have to lick the ground for 10 minutes.

I wish i was the smartest person in the world.

17 minutes ago, Davi said:

You can read minds, but everytime you read one you have to lick the ground for 10 minutes.

I wish i was the smartest person in the world.

You are the smartest person in the world, but everyone else's intelligence has decreased. While you understand the complexities of the universe, you're surrounded by adults who can't even tie their shoes.

I wish I could time travel. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, failer said:

You are the smartest person in the world, but everyone else's intelligence has decreased. While you understand the complexities of the universe, you're surrounded by adults who can't even tie their shoes.

I wish I could time travel. 

You can time traver, but everytime you do it you get 2 years older.

I wish i could live without eating.

On 10/20/2023 at 3:12 PM, Davi said:

(I'm already almlost married and have a beautiful 9 month old daughter so for that's fine ahahaha)

I go to the moon but you will be the entire time with your eyes closed.

I wish to get rich soon so i can enjoy life early!

15 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

(I'm already almlost married and have a beautiful 9 month old daughter so for that's fine ahahaha)

I go to the moon but you will be the entire time with your eyes closed.

I wish to get rich soon so i can enjoy life early!

You will get rich, but everytime you spend "x" amount of money, you have to multiply it x1000 and gift the sum to your worst enemy. 

I wish i had a pool in my house.

On 10/23/2023 at 10:38 AM, Davi said:

You will get rich, but everytime you spend "x" amount of money, you have to multiply it x1000 and gift the sum to your worst enemy. 

I wish i had a pool in my house.

You get a pool, but its a pool of blood. Happy Halloween?

I wish to have an unlimited amount of wishes that come true no matter what.

1 hour ago, Lorain said:

You get a pool, but its a pool of blood. Happy Halloween?

I wish to have an unlimited amount of wishes that come true no matter what.

You have unlimited wishes, but every time one comes true, you get to wait 40 years before you can express one again. (Therefore if you wish to remove this cap, you can but your next wish will start in 40 years).

I wish i was a kid again.