General Discussion

Forum Moderator

Davi

Hello everyone! 
My name is Davi, i live in Italy and I am happy to announce that I am now an official MVR Moderator. 
Starting today, I will be actively moderating the forum and will be available in-game to address any reports or issues you, the Community, may have.
My goal is to become a reliable reference point for the Community, someone you can always trust and turn to for assistance in resolving various matters.
I am excited to begin this new chapter and look forward to assist the Community.
Please don't hesitate to reach me out if you need any help!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • MICROVOLTS changed the title to Forum Moderator
41 minutes ago, Davi said:

Hello everyone! 
My name is Davi, i live in Italy and I am happy to announce that I am now an official MVR Moderator. 
Starting today, I will be actively moderating the forum and will be available in-game to address any reports or issues you, the Community, may have.
My goal is to become a reliable reference point for the Community, someone you can always trust and turn to for assistance in resolving various matters.
I am excited to begin this new chapter and look forward to assist the Community.

Good luck!

Well... i think i wish you a good luck.

Just hoping that the Mods that they choose (cus i don't know them) don't want just the 30k rt on their accounts than leave the team.

Just want to see this game with a soild foundation and a good group of people behind it.

2 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

Well... i think i wish you a good luck.

Just hoping that the Mods that they choose (cus i don't know them) don't want just the 30k rt on their accounts than leave the team.

Just want to see this game with a soild foundation and a good group of people behind it.

This will not be my case, i promise and i never go back on a promise!

52 minutes ago, vav said:

Keep the community safe and clean!
Good luck!💗

I'll do my best for everyone!

Thanks for your words!

1 hour ago, Amperson said:

I believe in you, good luck!

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I hope not to ruin any expectations.

3 hours ago, Opps said:

Good luck!

Thank you so much!

3 minutes ago, Davi said:

This will not be my case, i promise and i never go back on a promise!

If you say I will belive in you until I have something that proves the opposite nad I will help with everything I can!

Wish you good luck Davi!

5 hours ago, Davi said:

Hello everyone! 

I love italy, pizza pizza 🍕

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

Congrats on mod! And good luck!

Thank you!

9 minutes ago, kys22 said:

hope you get fired asap, imagine being an internet janitor for some doll special coins

Thank you for the support, much appreciated!

Wish you the best!

39 minutes ago, Flexouz said:

Goodluck! But don't think you need it. You got this.

Much appreciated!

Thank you so much!

19 hours ago, Davi said:

Hello everyone! 

Embrace tradition and keep food names for the mod accounts dear [MOD]Tiramisu. 🛐

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, ChillyCapy said:

Embrace tradition and keep food names for the mod accounts dear [MOD]Tiramisu. 🛐

I was thinking about this as well, it was very cool back then everyone had matching names. Good ol' [MOD]Taco 😆 I miss that guy

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Allu said:

GZ!! I'm sure you'll do great 🙂

Thank you for your words, much appreciated!

5 hours ago, ChillyCapy said:

Hello,

we could think about that once we reach a higher number of members in the moderator's team.

In case, i have so many ideas to name myself and we could even change the main theme into something new e.g. ( mineral gems, chemical elements, planets and so on).

16 hours ago, Errebe said:

Glad to work with you ❤️

Thank you Errebe! 

The same goes for me too!

8 hours ago, DevsListenToTheCommunity said:

Good luck man. Hopefully Masang will start to listen do the community threw the mods feedback, because as of know, it seems they are ignoring everything.

Hello,

i will personally try my best to deliver as many issues the Community has.

Please don't hesitate to contact me, if you need to.

2 hours ago, Davi said:

Hello,

i will personally try my best to deliver as many issues the Community has.

Please don't hesitate to contact me, if you need to.

I think it would be nice having roadmaps and so on.

It would help them a lot too for quieting people.

Anyway the most important things for the community are:

- MPs per match

- Clan Wars

- More items in the shop for mp players 

- Level icons

I would start from these. 

Thanks. 

Da Italiano a Italiano, per piacere, pressa un po’, grazie