General Discussion

Thoughts on the new update?

j0hNESY

EventAward RT rewards for Social Media Share Fiesta event participants
- RT reward will be delivered to Present Inbox, so please check the new message

Updates

Added hot key to hide UI in Replay system
- Hot Key : Ctrl + URenewal of character profile image displayed on the character selection screenAdded inventory filter funtion
- wearable / unwearable item
- equipped / non-equipped itemImprovements on inventory to identify which character is wearing an itemWeb Guild Ranking Calculations Now Based on User ExperienceDisable [MOD] for nickname
- Only available to official moderators
- Players currently using MOD nicknames will be notified separately.Adjustment of Weekly Mission Difficulty
- Double Kill Streaker - Get 2 consecutive Kills. (40 times)
- Excellent Kill Streaker - Get 5 consecutive Kills. (20 times)
- Triple Kill Streaker - Get 3 consecutive Kills. (30 times)
- Excellent Sniper - Get 5 headshots with Sniper during a match. (30 times)
- Reload Addict - Get the Ammo item 20 times during a match.Localization Update
- Japanese : Daily Mission / Weekly Mission / Main MissionNotification in channel chat when winning an A or B grade item in a limited capsuleEnhance to change options in Training CenterDisplay lobby popup only once a dayDelete all Xigncode-related files when uninstalling a game

Bug Fix

Delivering unreceived level achievement rewards due to bugs
- Items will be delivered to Present Inbox, so please check the new messageFixed a bug that game crashes when using clan chat during gameplayFixed a bug that character voice not being selected when selecting Japanese or ThaiFixed a bug that key settings being initialized on occasion when exiting the training centerFixed a bug where K/D reset items were not usableFixed a bug that wrong tooltip displayed with Hot Dog (A)Fixed Hallow-o'-mask item to display properly

1 minute ago, j0hNESY said:

Updates

- Hot Key : Ctrl + URenewal of character profile image displayed on the character selection screenAdded inventory filter funtion
- equipped / non-equipped itemImprovements on inventory to identify which character is wearing an itemWeb Guild Ranking Calculations Now Based on User ExperienceDisable [MOD] for nickname
- Players currently using MOD nicknames will be notified separately.Adjustment of Weekly Mission Difficulty
- Japanese : Daily Mission / Weekly Mission / Main MissionNotification in channel chat when winning an A or B grade item in a limited capsuleEnhance to change options in Training CenterDisplay lobby popup only once a dayDelete all Xigncode-related files when uninstalling a game

Bug Fix

- Items will be delivered to Present Inbox, so please check the new messageFixed a bug that game crashes when using clan chat during gameplayFixed a bug that character voice not being selected when selecting Japanese or ThaiFixed a bug that key settings being initialized on occasion when exiting the training centerFixed a bug where K/D reset items were not usableFixed a bug that wrong tooltip displayed with Hot Dog (A)Fixed Hallow-o'-mask item to display properly

Idk what to think.

Rt from event? Great..

But the rest?

Some bugs fixed, that ok not bad...

But where is the MP? 

Where is the capsules?

Where is the cw's?

Where is the important updates that will make players stay and make new player come?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Updates

Bug Fix

At leat many players that were waiting for the 2k rt to spend on halloween sets can do that tomorrow

9 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Updates

Bug Fix

I need MP from matches 

Well... an update is an update, at least they have done something about the anti-cheat.

Hopefully the MP gains after matches will come back next month!

Bug fixes, compensating rewards, some QoL changes.

It's small, but these updates are a good step in the right direction. I've seen afew people having issues with it, which is valid, but babysteps. They're showing us they're actually fixing things, albeit abit slow, but I'm happy with this update so far. Hopefully when they iron out more bugs we can get bigger content updates.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, vav said:

Well... an update is an update, at least they have done something about the anti-cheat.

Yeah, i hoping that so hard! Lets see, lets wait

I like all of the QoL changes a lot. They tackle exactle what I've felt is a very dated part of the UI & UX. Also looking forward to receiving the missing milestones I am still missing.

That being said, the "removal" of using F4 to quickly dip on a lobby is sad lol

23 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Bug fixes, compensating rewards, some QoL changes.

It's small, but these updates are a good step in the right direction. I've seen afew people having issues with it, which is valid, but babysteps. They're showing us they're actually fixing things, albeit abit slow, but I'm happy with this update so far. Hopefully when they iron out more bugs we can get bigger content updates.

I agree with you. It's important to have a "solid" game so they can update with more content. If they add 100 capsules but the gameplay stay week the game will not evolve.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fructel said:

Am I the only one who hasn't received the RT and the level up rewards?

No your not, i aswell didnt recieve the rt but i kinda dont care about it anymore since the game is in a state it is so 

16 hours ago, vav said:

wow Are you still hopeful?  I didn't expect you to have such great faith. I think it defaulted to not rewarding MP otherwise it would have been done within a few days of release

5 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

wow Are you still hopeful?  I didn't expect you to have such great faith. I think it defaulted to not rewarding MP otherwise it would have been done within a few days of release

I don't see a world where MP is not rewarded...
Could be through more frequent missions, or a battle pass...

I think any larger type of updates has to go through with the teams and be discussed before anything is put through, remember at core this is a gacha game, I understand that everyone wants cosmetics, but much similar as to, let's say Fortnite, you don't need cosmetics in the same way. However I do agree cosmetics to a point should be farmable. Which means a way to farm MP would suffice, the clothes and items from MP Capsule, differ enough from items obtained through RT to make a clear difference between those who has supported the game through monetary value's, and those who have decided to support the game through playing and spending time on the game.

Having people who pay money feel unique or special is key to any game like this, since that's pretty much the only logical reason as to why anyone would pay money from the start.

However changes like this isn't going to be over night, over a week or two, or maybe the first month. The game first has to settle down, patterns have to be very visible before most changed can be done. I also assume with the current team, bugs, crashes and maintaining a stable income to be able to keep the game up and running, while also being able to afford staff's pay checks is #1 priority on the list. 

The game Dev's and the players mind are very separate in a lot of game's, including this one. I'd say for any larger updates with a larger impact on the game, such as MP Grinding, clan wars and ranked as well as if investing in beginner servers is worth the money (Since every unique server: EU/NA/SA and so on) is going to be the logical choice to do here. 

Sadly it's not always: Do this and game is fixed. It's more to it than just doing things. There's a logical reasoning behind everything, and I'm just going to say we're going to have to give the game and the Devs time. No matter if we like it or not, if it's the logical and or rational decision to make. Truth be told, in recent years, most games release unfinished, that includes this game and for what reason you may ask? People asked for an early version of the game instead of a complete product. We can't ask for an Early Access, and then complain it's not a complete product. However this is also the Dev's fault for not advertising the game as Early Access while releasing it as Early Access.