General Discussion

Almost 10 days without an update.

j0hNESY

Almost 10 days?

Don't tell me that they don't have time cus they are checking links from the social event. 

F* the social event, i want the 2k rt to, but i want more updates and a good game.

Devs don't talk with us, say nothing to us. We need info, we need to know what they are doing, what we can expect for the future.

Hoping to get a BIG update this weekend.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

Almost 10 days?

Don't tell me that they don't have time cus they are checking links from the social event. 

F* the social event, i want the 2k rt to, but i want more updates and a good game.

Devs don't talk with us, say nothing to us. We need info, we need to know what they are doing, what we can expect for the future.

Hoping to get a BIG update this weekend.

I'm worried they'll just update old items from a few years ago. There will be no new rooms with new play styles

• Like 1

Changing the item's appearance is so easy, I can do that too. they just took the old look of the item in the last microvolts game to reuse it. i want them to give all the previous capsules and create new items

21 minutes ago, 200VND said:

I'm worried they'll just update old items from a few years ago. There will be no new rooms with new play styles

I'm worried that they'll just update capsules after capsules and don't update any mp system or in game problems

• Like 1
1 hour ago, j0hNESY said:

I'm worried that they'll just update capsules after capsules and don't update any mp system or in game problems

They should compensate me for RT, I spent more time playing than my entire life combined

5 hours ago, Xexulin said:

Let's face it, this is dying, it's already

Yea because NA servers had a good amount of people the first week, now we only got 3 rooms 😭😭...

They don't really do updates on weekends, also we're probably going to get a bigger update on tuesday since the clan event is coming soon. That, and they're finally getting moderators then as well. They also mentioned we weren't getting an update this week in both the announcements and discord.

Edited by Tanooki

Last update is just adding a missing capsule, so technically we don't have updates for 2 weeks. Coming for the 3rd week this Tuesday.

7 hours ago, MushieMushie said:

Yea because NA servers had a good amount of people the first week, now we only got 3 rooms 😭😭...

I thought NA was a dead server

5 hours ago, mIKA- said:

Can you tell me a video game with a 10 day content release schedule?

that is true but you must take into consideration most games are not released with almost 0 content and 0 incentive to  keep you playing the game

• Like 2
11 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

It is, but it will got 3 rooms though lol. It's heading there. Because two weeks ago there would only be between 5-8 rooms.

On 10/14/2023 at 1:05 PM, mIKA- said:

Can you tell me a video game with a 10 day content release schedule?

I can tell you that this game should be more complete when launched. They had a lot of time to work on it.

I'm not asking for a big update everyweek, im asking for update that the game need ASAP.

And Mv rn should have those update as frequent as they can. The game is dying and if we are here asking for updates, for information is cus we don't want the game to die, not to give hate but JUST cus we want the game ALIVE.

• Like 1
On 10/13/2023 at 2:38 PM, 200VND said:

I think they should add more capsules, a lot of capsules in a big update. 

Rn all players look the same, we have just 5/6 different skin combos and not for all chars.

I don't want to be like everyone in the lobby, i want my unique combo set, feel free to choose what i want for my chars...

I'm just waiting for more capsule and tbh just waiting for my fav set..

On 10/14/2023 at 6:14 PM, khalo0od100 said:

that is true but you must take into consideration most games are not released with almost 0 content and 0 incentive to  keep you playing the game

BIG FAT FACT

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, j0hNESY said:

BIG FAT FACT

I think they should add capsules (no time limit) to help more people stay and play. Imagine you want this set but it is limit .

14 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

I think they should add capsules (no time limit) to help more people stay and play. Imagine you want this set but it is limit .

Yup, and i think that rn we look al the same... 

We need more capsules, we need to make our own char and dont look like every other player..

For exemple i had my facv combo set on old MV and i never saw anyone with the same combo... i miss being "unique"

12 minutes ago, Thrall said:

bring back all the old MP / RT parts & acceosries in shop, i see no point in removing these nostalgic clothing. 

But they need to add MP gains to give us more MP capsules

Edited by j0hNESY
On 10/14/2023 at 3:59 AM, QN_Khai said:

NA servers are the busiest during night time, as an NA player after 7-8pm est it starts to fill up. I usually switch over to NA server from EU and make my own lobby and it usually fills up over time.

2 hours ago, DevsListenToTheCommunity said:

If they took so long to release this current basic version of MV, don't expect them to update every week lol

makes sense