General Discussion

Where are the in-game MODs/Authorities?

The game is already full of hackers. Wall hack, aim bot, insta kill on spawn and if you try to kick them it always fails. There are hackers that are already lvl 150+ and they can go on and on without being banned. I've already reported a couple of clips but I still see them playing.

• Like 2

Hello,

for what i do read on the Forum, they hired Moderators for the Forum and Discord.

They didn't talk about in-game Moderators.

Hopefully, they will implement them in the game too, since it's probabily the place where the role is much more needed.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Davi said:

Hello,

for what i do read on the Forum, they hired Moderators for the Forum and Discord.

They didn't talk about in-game Moderators.

Hopefully, they will implement them in the game too, since it's probabily the place where the role is much more needed.

They haven't even hired those yet. 

10 minutes ago, Maniac said:

They haven't even hired those yet. 

True.

They are probabily focused on something else right now.

More than a month ago I saw a mod within the game in Europe, but I never saw one again, if it is not something that makes them earn more money it will not be their priority.

10 minutes ago, Mahiro said:

More than a month ago I saw a mod within the game in Europe, but I never saw one again, if it is not something that makes them earn more money it will not be their priority.

Not real, those are fake mods. No mods currently exist at any front.

• Like 1
Just now, Mahiro said:

If you search in the ranking section of the forum the mod tag, you will be able to see a few players with it.

But they are not true Moderators since as far as i know you could create an account using some special keys including [ ].

Also, earning real money would mean there should be a signed contract between the parts, the Company and the user.

For the tasks a Moderator is hired, a contract is not necessary, it could be necessary for different management figures.

• Confused 1
45 minutes ago, Davi said:

If you search in the ranking section of the forum the mod tag, you will be able to see a few players with it.

But they are not true Moderators since as far as i know you could create an account using some special keys including [ ].

Also, earning real money would mean there should be a signed contract between the parts, the Company and the user.

For the tasks a Moderator is hired, a contract is not necessary, it could be necessary for different management figures.

I didn't think you could create names using those special characters, although that explains why I never saw him again xD.