General Discussion

Allow changing weapon color using RT

SimonMartines

Change weapon color? Yes, buy a weapon x (that allows color change) and be able to change the color of that weapon (using RT).

This would be really cool, because being able to color your weapons with your favorite color will make you look much more unique and cool.

I'm sure that implementing this is not really difficult, since I have seen that some weapons you can buy with different colors (green if you use MP, and orange if you use RT). For example, you can get the "classic Peper" Green or Orange, depending on whether you use MP or RT.

I feel like just letting us upgrade our weapons for more than one level and unlocking new colors along with it is more rewarding.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Doll said:

I feel like just letting us upgrade our weapons for more than one level and unlocking new colors along with it is more rewarding.

Definitely! There was that RED/BLUE color when you fully upgraded a weapon and honestly it felt nice when you had a weapon like that 'cause you somehow grinded to make it that color. 

Now the "upgrade grind" doesn't exist anymore... You earn way too much battery per game for a one time only upgrade. So much that you get to a point where the battery becomes redundant because you have everything upgraded. 

• Like 1

Hello,

i personally believe that changing the color of a weapon, just for the color itself is quite unnecessary.

I prefer that a weapon would change color, due to an upgrading system which takes player to grind for it.

Mp weapons will shine blue and RT/ADVs ones will shine red. ( exceptions done for certain RT/MP weapons)

The old upgrading system, quite summarized the whole concept of the game itself, since it is all about the "Battery" which represent

the heart of the game.

As i already left an hint about, the system involves players in playing and grinding to reach the goal.

Paying an amount of RT to change this concept kinda diminish the "Battery" concept, in my opinion.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Fritzis said:

Definitely! There was that RED/BLUE color when you fully upgraded a weapon and honestly it felt nice when you had a weapon like that 'cause you somehow grinded to make it that color. 

Now the "upgrade grind" doesn't exist anymore... You earn way too much battery per game for a one time only upgrade. So much that you get to a point where the battery becomes redundant because you have everything upgraded. 

1 hour ago, Davi said:

Hello,

i personally believe that changing the color of a weapon, just for the color itself is quite unnecessary.

I prefer that a weapon would change color, due to an upgrading system which takes player to grind for it.

Mp weapons will shine blue and RT/ADVs ones will shine red. ( exceptions done for certain RT/MP weapons)

The old upgrading system, quite summarized the whole concept of the game itself, since it is all about the "Battery" which represent

the heart of the game.

As i already left an hint about, the system involves players in playing and grinding to reach the goal.

Paying an amount of RT to change this concept kinda diminish the "Battery" concept, in my opinion.

agreed with both of u!

changing only the color would not be relevant. u need some kind of grind that is visible with the changing of the color

the old upgrading system was nice. not perfect, but still better than this one

lets hope they change it

Edited by Toootzii