General Discussion

Fix your game

AchieAK

Yesterday i bought the K/D reset in shop for +2k RT. to begin with a fresh start. Turns out it does not work. asked a mod in game, no response. asked on discord, nobody knows. made a ticket, still nobody replied. conclusion, if your gonna add items in the game. make sure they work. hope a Admin or someone else will read my ticket and fix this issue.

Edited by AchieAK

I'm honestly amazed at how they had years to work on this game and yet broke things that worked well before without adding any significant updates.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, AchieAK said:

Yesterday i bought the K/D reset in shop for +2k RT. to begin with a fresh start. Turns out it does not work. asked a mod in game, no response. asked on discord, nobody knows. made a ticket, still nobody replied. conclusion, if your gonna add items in the game. make sure they work. hope a Admin or someone else will read my ticket and fix this issue.

The current ingame mods are fake btw.

4 hours ago, AchieAK said:

So weird, i guess you need to wait untill they responed 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Tanooki said:

The current ingame mods are fake btw.

Weird that if they are 'fake' or dont even work, why bother adding them to the game?

6 hours ago, QN_Khai said:

I wonder if the weapon from the RT gold capsule is stronger, who knows. Anyway, it's still from the original OP version

The game is no longer pay to win, so every weapon is just a skin.

You can them select the power mods by choosing either A B C or D.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AchieAK said:

Weird that if they are 'fake' or dont even work, why bother adding them to the game?

They aren't being "added", these people just named themselves like that.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
22 minutes ago, Amperson said:

They aren't being "added", these people just named themselves like that.

what do you mean with these people just named themselves like that? the item i bought is already in the game what do you mean aren't being added?

5 minutes ago, AchieAK said:

what do you mean with these people just named themselves like that? the item i bought is already in the game what do you mean aren't being added?

They gave themself the [MOD] tag when they created an account, anyone can do it because the devs never filtered the word out.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

They gave themself the [MOD] tag when they created an account, anyone can do it because the devs never filtered the word out.

LOL. weird people giving their self a mod tag then.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Why would someone do that? Do they crave that much for attention? lmao

I bet people ask them relevant questions everyday and that's kinda wrong.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Fritzis said:

imagine a new player joining and asking a fake mod something

they can say anything and people will believe as they seem to be the image of MV

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Fritzis said:

yea weird people, i thought they were real mods so i asked them but im happy that they didn't respond bcs they are fakes.