General Discussion

If you want to redo things, there should be no difference between MP and RT weapons

QN_Khai

How long does it take them to receive opinions from how many people? yes, 1460 days, exactly 4 years to fear a software called TH, and when it was no longer influential and they immediately published this game, and it broke.
continue to lie that this will be a non-p2w game , but it doesn't have fast MP other than spinning capsules, and honestly, spinning from RT is still has influence to weapoin
if you want to adjust , you should just make the weapon the same amount of stats and have no upgrades, rather than adding a useless level 1 upgrade. Unstable default weapon to match it's too slow and takes time to reloads, this game was launched just to be clown

13 minutes ago, MicroData said:

uhh all weapons have the same stats and available upgrades bro

Shotgun weapons only have 2 rounds at a time
bazoka 2 tablets/ 1 time?

I can't spam because it's too slow and very weak

1 hour ago, QN_Khai said:

You clearly bought the wrong gun, cause there's a shotgun with 3 rounds and one with even 5, same with bazookas there's ones with 2 rounds and other with 3, you just have to read the stats before buying the weapon

2 hours ago, AceVentura said:

You clearly bought the wrong gun, cause there's a shotgun with 3 rounds and one with even 5, same with bazookas there's ones with 2 rounds and other with 3, you just have to read the stats before buying the weapon

i'm using basic weapon , lol

40 minutes ago, QN_Khai said:

i'm using basic weapon , lol

You need to buy basic weapons from the shop as well, the ones you're using are sh*t. That begs another question to the devs, why the heck do we start with basic weapons if we'll buy them either way from the shop lol. So yeah, just buy em from the shop they cost 100 MP each and upgrade each one

2 hours ago, AceVentura said:

You need to buy basic weapons from the shop as well, the ones you're using are sh*t. That begs another question to the devs, why the heck do we start with basic weapons if we'll buy them either way from the shop lol. So yeah, just buy em from the shop they cost 100 MP each and upgrade each one

Your options are not very good

Hello,

i honestly don't get the problem in getting MP by selling items from the RT capsule.

I would have agreed, if you had to buy unlimited weapons for 20.000 MP to have a weapon that was more powerful and could be upgraded. ( as it was in the past).

I don't see the problem since you only have to reach the level 1, and everyone can afford the same weapons (in terms of stats[which is basically what counts]).

I would have agreed, if you could level up until level 9 or 5 and you needed MP, but since you don't have to, MPs are quite useless and cannot be subject of criticism at the moment.

• Like 1

You can get on a even battlefield weapon wise after finishing the tutorial, Just go to the shop, spend 700 MP on weapons, then spent 200mp on battery and upgrade your weapons with the rest of your MP.

If you don't have enough MP, just play 1 or 2 matches and you level up and now you can afford it. I really don't see a problem here.

On 9/24/2023 at 12:46 PM, QN_Khai said:

On 9/24/2023 at 7:32 PM, QN_Khai said:

Your options are not very good

On 9/24/2023 at 12:20 PM, QN_Khai said:

How long does it take them to receive opinions from how many people? yes, 1460 days, exactly 4 years to fear a software called TH, and when it was no longer influential and they immediately published this game, and it broke.
continue to lie that this will be a non-p2w game , but it doesn't have fast MP other than spinning capsules, and honestly, spinning from RT is still has influence to weapoin
if you want to adjust , you should just make the weapon the same amount of stats and have no upgrades, rather than adding a useless level 1 upgrade. Unstable default weapon to match it's too slow and takes time to reloads, this game was launched just to be clown

🤡 it takes 3 hours of ing time to unlock the best set of weapons and parts and upgrade them