General Discussion

Petition to implement a "Single Player" mode other than "Training center".

Opa

I have been thinking about making this request ever since i knew the game was coming out.

Having the option to run around all maps in single player is vital for getting a better grasp of key aspects of the game...
 Some examples would be:
- Map specific Movement practice;
- Map specific strategies (contact timers, spawns, line ups for rockets and grenades);
- Map specific aiming angles practice.
It also gives a different option to warm up for a minute or two to get in the groove of the game.

Having the "Training Center" mode apart from a new "Single Player" mode would be ideal.
 Having both the option to have or not have the shooting targets, is important if you don't want the targets to get in your way (blocking curtain movement), and important if you actually like the shooting targets to warm up and practice aim in general.

I appreciate anyone who has some insight to add, and up-votes the post so Masang gets their attention on the topic!

Have a good one everyone. 😊

Edited by Painstak1ng

I feel as a started they could atleast bring back Square Mode since it's already in the files, and works by using Third Party Software (Some guy made a square mode room for me in last beta)
This mode, along with other modes such as: item Match, Super Item Match, Close Combat (Melee Only), Arms Race and Boss Battle.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, 鱼 腥 汤 said:

I feel as a started they could atleast bring back Square Mode since it's already in the files, and works by using Third Party Software (Some guy made a square mode room for me in last beta)
This mode, along with other modes such as: item Match, Super Item Match, Close Combat (Melee Only), Arms Race and Boss Battle.

That is exactly what i would love to see!