General Discussion

What would motivate you to play the game more?

Serphinious

Hey! Me again ^^

ย 

The question is in the topic title..

ย 

Asking because I saw some people saying, that the game isn't motivating enough and people don't know what to play for..

ย 

I'm excited to see your suggestions! ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

~ Serphinious (Joey)

More customization options coupled with MP match rewards. That's really it. At the moment I only log in when I feel like playing for the sake of playing since I have very little to grind towards. At most there is an accessory I still want to buy for 9600 MP but being at 1000 MP currently makes it rather demotivating with only getting MP through leveling.

• Like 4

I would say the rewards, its more fun to play to get a certain reward like MP or achieve a certain rank, casual gameplay gets boring after a while when there is nothing to get.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Flexouz said:

I mean it's quite simple.ย  The gameplay.

Though that being the obvious answer nowadays games need something else to grind/play towards so it really stands a chance.

ย 

Would only benefit the games health if there are more people playing because of rewards and other things. Though of course having to watch out for possible farming, which would be counterproductive.

15 minutes ago, Serphinious said:

Hey! Me again ^^

ย 

ย 

Asking because I saw some people saying, that the game isn't motivating enough and people don't know what to play for..

ย 

ย 

~ Serphinious (Joey)

ย Upgrade weapons, new maps, new content, community event, chat room, voice chat, new UI, new figures, new effect, mp get from match, GMs, the events in the world timeline like Ramadan or halloween something like that

Uptade sound and ostย 

Ect ect ect....

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Timorisu said:

More customization options coupled with MP match rewards. That's really it. At the moment I only log in when I feel like playing for the sake of playing since I have very little to grind towards. At most there is an accessory I still want to buy for 9600 MP but being at 1000 MP currently makes it rather demotivating with only getting MP through leveling.

Yeah. More items in the shop would be nice and those things being lowered in the price.. together with gaining MP after matches. Would definely motivate more people to play the game longer.

2 minutes ago, Baran01 said:

ย Upgrade weapons, new maps, new content, community event, chat room, voice chat, new UI, new figures, new effect, mp get from match, GMs, the events in the world timeline like Ramadan or halloween something like that

Uptade sound and ostย 

Ect ect ect....

Well said. Tho the only thing I would change is the upgrading of weapons.. instead of giving even more stats it should give different colors and looks.. because the game should still be on equal grounds.

They should give MP for each game played, you win very little and it is demotivating. In addition to adding more customization in the store and lowering the prices, they are too high. And for my own pleasure I think that more game modes would be fun.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Serphinious said:

Hey! Me again ^^

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

~ Serphinious (Joey)

Better MP rewards, more items and more competitive gameplay

• Like 1

Fix ammo in single weapon mode
ย 

Add functional autobalance

ย 

Bring back items dropped by dead players

ย 

Nothing else truly honestly matters.

It would be awesome to see some kind of Trouble in Terrorist Town mode.