Recruitment

Hello I Am Zacke, and I'd like to be a Mod/Dev

Zacke

Hello, I'm Zacke, been playing Microvolts since 2013.

It's a game I absolutely love, and I have some interesting ideas and also I'm willing to help the game.
My main languages are English, Swedish and Finnish so I am able to support in those. 

• Haha 1

pixel_lamb_sparkle
👋 Zacke, you should search in the news, on the official page or in the steam news, they are looking for candidates who fill out some forms, to be a moderator or content creator.

I wish you luck!! 🌠

🌹- Meluglitter_heart

10 minutes ago, Melu said:

Zacke, you should search in the news, on the official page or in the steam news, they are looking for candidates who fill out some forms, to be a moderator or content creator.

The moderator application form is currently closed.

Zacke, if you didn't apply there you will have to wait for the next moderator recruitment, as they said: "When a moderator position becomes vacant or when the term expires, we will be recruiting again."

4 minutes ago, Gabi said:

The moderator application form is currently closed.

Zacke, if you didn't apply there you will have to wait for the next moderator recruitment, as they said: "When a moderator position becomes vacant or when the term expires, we will be recruiting again."

pixel_lamb_sparkle

👋 Thanks for informing, I don't remember the deadline they gave to sign up.
Zacke Wait for them to email you or search for moderators or content creators again.

🌹- Meluglitter_heart

• Davi locked this topic