Recruitment

Hello, I am Moha. I want to be an employee with you in the game or a supervisor

i5x

ألعب هذه اللعبة منذ عام 2013. إنها قديمة جدًا. أتمنى أن تقبلوني كموظف لديكم، وسوف أوافق على كافة الشروط التي تطلبونها مني. شكرا لك على احياء هذه اللعبة الجميلة

الاسم بالميكروفولت : i5

شكرًا لك.

Edited by i5x
Add an article
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, i5x said:

I've been playing this game since 2013. It's very old. I hope you will accept me as your employee, and I will agree to all the conditions you ask of me. Thank you for reviving this beautiful game

nikname in microvolts: i5

Thank you.

Hello,

please check the section: Announcement, to find info about the positions opened.

Good luck!

pixel_lamb_sparkle

👋Moha, you should search in the news, on the official page or in the steam news, they are looking for candidates who fill out some forms, to be a moderator or content creator.

I wish you luck!! 🌠

🌹- Meluglitter_heart

7 hours ago, Melu said:

Moha, you should search in the news, on the official page or in the steam news, they are looking for candidates who fill out some forms, to be a moderator or content creator.

I wish you luck!! 

🌹- Melu

Moderator applications are currently closed. They may reopen them in the future if needed.

25 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Moderator applications are currently closed. They may reopen them in the future if needed.

True, I forgot to mention that, In any case,

We have to wait for them to reopen next time.

Now you just have to wait for them to  to send you an email and announce it. I hope you have luck, greetings.

🌹 -Melu

• Like 1
  • Davi locked this topic