Off-Topic

Someone stole my art for a art contest

Zissy

Hello!

So i decided to check on Trash heroes online(Toy heroes) to see if its still up and I didn't know they were holding an art contest and uh.. some random dude stole my art haha

This is only for goofs and laughs, dont actually send hate as i dont encourage sending hate to anyone! im not upset or anything,

i find this situation kinda funny i mean me and my sister were laughing at it for at least a minute so no hard feelings! even though this person is basically getting rewards out of stealing my stuff but when you are an artist on the internet theres always gonna people stealing your art, happened to me multiple times actually!

And to my fellow artists! If you are one, consider adding your name or signature to your works! As for people might use your works uncredited and will use it for profit or personal gain, i dont really support what this dude did because stealing a persons work uncredited and without any permission is wrong, but im not really gonna do anything about it tbh..eh I'll just sweep it under the rug...

That's all and have a great day/night! (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

IMG_7029.PNG

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Wow, take a good ol' gander at that amazing artwork!

That guy did really well!

:^)

Edited by Spiffy

I sincerely believe that he would end up being discovered in any way, it would be very strange if they did not ask him for proof as the author.

Christ, wow. I suppose this is a lesson to, as you said, not only copyright your own artworks but to also copyright your basic sketches. You never know whos out there waiting to prey on vulnerable, unsuspecting drawings lmao

Hello,

it's really embarrassing for someone to steal other people's work for a contest, held in a game without future.

I would suggest you to protect your art works, the next time.

Even a sign, or a solid copyright protection, although it shouldn't even be considerated at all.

👋

pixel_lamb_sparkle

I understand your point, by the way, nice drawing, the saddest thing of all is that it will continue to happen, no matter how much one denounces it. In any case, they will always check if it is the author's own, or stolen, so don't worry.

Thanks for spreading it,

I'm sorry for what just happened.

You must put a water signature on it, so as not to have authorship problems, preferably within the drawing, so that it is not easily erased in the background (or in another easy part).

🌹 - Meluglitter_heart