General Discussion

coupon error, the minigun weapon or called galting, they do not give you the weapon

james

Hello, my name is James and the code for the weapon called galting or called mini gun does not work, the coupon code did not give me anything when I exchanged it, an error appears, and I would like them to solve that, it is not fair and I also reloaded rt and neither I don't get the RT that I recharged

Hello,

please contact the support, it's really weird that you didn't get the RT after the purchase.

Also, about the coupon code, have you checked correctly into the inventory? 

Did you write the code correctly?

It would be nice if you paste a screenshot of the error and the code here, maybe you just misspelled the coupon code. Please note that in order to receive your item, you have to restart the game.

About the RT, check if your money is still in your Steam Account, because depending on your option when you purchased RT, the money will first come to your account and then you have to proceed with your RT purchase after. I don't remember what was exactly the option I chose, but this happened to me.

You should also check with your bank if you have been charged and contact the Steam Support if so. You can check your purchase status in your Steam account's purchase history.

2 hours ago, Davi said:

Hola,

Comuníquese con el soporte, es realmente extraño que no haya recibido el RT después de la compra.

Además, en cuanto al código de cupón, ¿has registrado correctamente el inventario? 

¿Escribiste el código correctamente?

AS YOU SEE IN THE IMAGES, NOTHING AS A GIFT, IT SAYS IT'S ALREADY EXCHANGEED AND NOTHING AT ALL, MY INVENTORY IS EMPTY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN SOLVE THE COUPON CELL AND THE RT THAT HAS NOT ARRIVED.

bb3dff62-123d-41c7-a63a-4beef7af1660.jpg

913df7fe-819b-4c58-bba6-d5cea6aba573.jpg

pixel_lamb_sparkle
Remember that to redeem the codes correctly, you have to write it as shown (with its respective hyphen), once it appears claimed, you must restart the game and when entering again check your game email (Message) < the button appears next to it from your experience card in the Lobby.
If it does not happen this way, then I recommend that you go to the official website and contact support with the respective screenshots.

🌹
 -Meluglitter_heart

Edited by Melu
  • Thanks 1

About the coupon code, i personally believe that it's just a matter of time.

I've been reading about other players, who got the same problem with coupon codes overall, and they got their rewards later.

The issue regarding the missing RT, would require you to investigate your payments history, looking for a failed payment or something.

Please if you notice that the transition was completed, i truly suggest you to contact the support team.