Off-Topic

bug in achievement missions, mission does not progress

CAPAD0C1A

Just a question, as I don't play TDM/FFA or anything besides zombie mode ๐Ÿ˜†, you tried picking up the ones in the map that keeps respawning or does it also not count when you pick up the ones that the figures drops after dying?

7 hours ago, Gabi said:

Just a question, as I don't play TDM/FFA or anything besides zombie mode ๐Ÿ˜†, you tried picking up the ones in the map that keeps respawning or does it also not count when you pick up the ones that the figures drops after dying?

Players do not drop health/ammo after dying anymore. The static resources are all there is, even in TDM/CTB.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Timorisu said:

Players do not drop health/ammo after dying anymore.

ย 

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the information!

I reported this bug a few days ago, let's hope it's fixed soon.

I fear that this achievement is just like the MG one were you need to empty the clip in once. These ones aren't doable anymore since an update... Sadly they never changed it. The only way you could do the health drop one was when you played boss battle but yea we don't have that (yet?).

3 hours ago, Swagettie said:

I fear that this achievement is just like the MG one were you need to empty the clip in once. These ones aren't doable anymore since an update... Sadly they never changed it. The only way you could do the health drop one was when you played boss battle but yea we don't have that (yet?).

ย 

You can do the MG achievement with a C type MG.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1