General Discussion

I WILL BE SHORT.

Transgender

Hello,

please consider that the game has been released since one week.

There are many more things that will be added, fixed, and improved.

Just be patient, don't lose faith.

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Transgender said:

MICROVOLTS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

ACEPT IT! IM DONE, MY HOPE IS GONE.

Good riddance brother.

58 minutes ago, Davi said:

Hello,

Don't bother, some people are way too slow minded to comprehend this information...

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

Good riddance brother.

Don't bother, some people are way too slow minded to comprehend this information...

Why you are mad about opinion

The game just being released is barely an excuse. We've waited like 6 years for it to be released in a worse state than it was a decade ago? 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Davi said:

Hello,

king

7 hours ago, Anas said:

The game just being released is barely an excuse. We've waited like 6 years for it to be released in a worse state than it was a decade ago? 

Sadly its true, surge in its final years with all the hackers was a better experience than what we have right now.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, khalo0od100 said:

Good riddance brother.

idk what to say bro, people keep putting their faith in this beta-stage game, that shouldn't have been released like this. It's practically empty, if you have the patience to wait a few months to 1 year for them to polish the game, that's on you bro, congrats. But dont call people "slow minded" just because they expected a good game to be released after all this time, after all these announcements and given hopes.

Many people (me included), dont really have much hope about the game left cuz nostalgia ran out. That doesn't mean we dont want to play the game if it gets better, but the odds of that happening are pretty slim if you ask me.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Anas said:

They weren't working on it for nearly that long, maybe two years. They don't know how the game was back then, nor did they know what the community want. This isn't MVS either, this is a different version they're working with I believe, so even if Surge was better than what we have now, they couldn't just rerelease Surge. There will be many changes and additions made even by the end of the year, they've basically said that they understand the game is unfinished, but they wanted to give us something to play and let the game evolve over time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Volt said:

They weren't working on it for nearly that long, maybe two years. They don't know how the game was back then, nor did they know what the community want. This isn't MVS either, this is a different version they're working with I believe, so even if Surge was better than what we have now, they couldn't just rerelease Surge. There will be many changes and additions made even by the end of the year, they've basically said that they understand the game is unfinished, but they wanted to give us something to play and let the game evolve over time.

They're not using the MVS version as a foundation, as far as I can tell. A lot of translations come straight from Toywars, just like the limited capsule idea. This is practically Toywars 2.0! Which I'm not complaining about.

On 9/16/2023 at 5:57 PM, Davi said:

Hello,

I lost faith

On 9/16/2023 at 1:41 PM, Transgender said:

MICROVOLTS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

ACEPT IT! IM DONE, MY HOPE IS GONE.

I agree, nobody wants to see that after 7 years the games was release with the bare minimum effort

• Like 1

To me, anyone is not getting focal points:

- Base foundation is not Surge, it is ToyWars 

- The base, although being a bit more polished wasnt as MVS

- Having MVS would not bring new air to the game

- They are giving us something to play with working on issues and so on.

- working on issues is not easy as it is thought and developments stages require some time to be followed.

- The game doesnt want to be the Old MV, but a new one (Recharged has a meaning)

time passed and We should be aware of the fact that the game has to change itself a bit to be competitive.

• Like 1

They should give each person 100k MP

And the map should be wider, not a matter of balancing size, because it limits the creativity of the game (one potential thing of the game is the creativity of the map) of course, still balancing both sides like together . Do not deviate to one side (This may not be necessary either)

Edited by QN_Khai
On 9/17/2023 at 3:31 PM, Pandora said:

They're not using the MVS version as a foundation, as far as I can tell. A lot of translations come straight from Toywars, just like the limited capsule idea. This is practically Toywars 2.0! Which I'm not complaining about.

Thats why the social media event posts have to include #toywarsrevival it makes sense 🙀

I think it's strange that the re-released the game missing things that it already had.

You're a smart person, so you will understand this, the way a Video Game Company introduces itself gives us a glimpse of how they will be in the future.

What did the release of this version of Microvolts tell us about its future?

Edited by MicroData

Things take time. At least this is a step in the right direction, even if the game will lose some of the magic it had years ago. It will regain a new magic, I believe. This is a project that needs the support of the community because that is the base of it, after all. 

• Like 1
On 9/17/2023 at 8:31 AM, Pandora said:

I found it funny they were asking us to use the #ToyWarsRevival hashtag in our social media event posts, so yes, it basically is! Nothing wrong with that, just gotta iron out some issues and follow some feedback as they receive it and it could be amazing.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2023 at 11:50 PM, Volt said:

I found it funny they were asking us to use the #ToyWarsRevival hashtag in our social media event posts, so yes, it basically is! Nothing wrong with that, just gotta iron out some issues and follow some feedback as they receive it and it could be amazing.

There is also an option for Clan Emblems to have the ToyWars logo on it xD

1 hour ago, Pandora said:

There is also an option for Clan Emblems to have the ToyWars logo on it xD

it is a combination of MV and TW so this can accept any name

On 9/18/2023 at 1:26 PM, Vinn said:

To me, anyone is not getting focal points:

- Base foundation is not Surge, it is ToyWars 

- The base, although being a bit more polished wasnt as MVS

- Having MVS would not bring new air to the game

- They are giving us something to play with working on issues and so on.

- working on issues is not easy as it is thought and developments stages require some time to be followed.

- The game doesnt want to be the Old MV, but a new one (Recharged has a meaning)

time passed and We should be aware of the fact that the game has to change itself a bit to be competitive.

I was wondering why I saw that "toywars" in one of the clans emblems.. so that was the jp version? Did they have the other modes as well that the surge version had? 

Was the translation different in surge as well? Would explain why its so bad.. doesn't make a good expression on "new" people..