General Discussion

Favorite events?

i liked the variety that the exavolts tournaments brought, as well as the quirkiness and fun from the random bazooka, melee and zombie events.

i think my favorite one specifically was the nationals, where you'd team up based on nationality and fight it out like a tournament. or when the GMs/MODs would participate and challenge players. those had some fun energy around them. 

what about you guys?

I'd say any event that gives you the chance to get some parts that become legacy for and entire year like seasonal or holyday related parts would be just perfect. The events i love the most are the Christamas events.

I remember that day when i was in a random room called "farm", i joined and L33T was there farming to lv 69 to 70, and randomly i was farming with him and his 2nd account, in my 13 yo mind i was like: wow.

This was one of my favourite "event" lol

On 6/7/2022 at 9:46 PM, sprinkledDonut said:

i liked the variety that the exavolts tournaments brought, as well as the quirkiness and fun from the random bazooka, melee and zombie events.

i think my favorite one specifically was the nationals, where you'd team up based on nationality and fight it out like a tournament. or when the GMs/MODs would participate and challenge players. those had some fun energy around them. 

what about you guys?

i remember in like 2013, there was some daily rewards event (probably for christmas) and that the last reward was astraeus (dont quite remember) , didnt get it D;

9 hours ago, stefanrares said:

i remember in like 2013, there was some daily rewards event (probably for christmas) and that the last reward was astraeus (dont quite remember) , didnt get it D;

It was daily login for the god bazooka if i remember