General Discussion

All Full Sets are bugged

鱼 腥 汤

I'm not sure how known this is, but all full sets such as: Awesome, Tight, Jimi, as well as SI Basic set and Infernal Fleuton. 
All these sets are bugged stat wise after upgrading them.

The issue here seems not to be with the upgrading itself, but after you  restart your game, or re-log the stats for both speed and HP reset to 0, while it visually says you have the stats chosen.

This is something I reported during the Closed Beta, but it didn't get enough Attention for the developers to see I guess.

Here's for hoping this gets fixed ASAP

• Like 7

I have Awesome set upgraded to 80 hp and speed. Normally I can handle with one sniper hit... but sometimes no. Why? If sniper deals 2063 dmg and I have 2080 hp so I should have 17 hp left, but sometimes I can be killed.
Additionaly I don't know how it's for other sets, but I can't wear head and back accessory like it was in MV. There should be possibility to upgrade accessories in set

7 hours ago, Kuba said:

I have Awesome set upgraded to 80 hp and speed. Normally I can handle with one sniper hit... but sometimes no. Why? If sniper deals 2063 dmg and I have 2080 hp so I should have 17 hp left, but sometimes I can be killed.
Additionaly I don't know how it's for other sets, but I can't wear head and back accessory like it was in MV. There should be possibility to upgrade accessories in set

Yes, most likely because ur set has been reset to 2000 hp while it still says it's 2080, since it's bugged, or you're playing vs people who upgraded sniper on power.