General Discussion

More customization / Improved "Upgrade System"

鱼 腥 汤

TL;DR

Don't delete new upgrade system for old, instead give us a new system called Customize where we can freely customize our weapons, either through a new currency, or an existing one, but one that can be farmed, or farmed and bought through RT. 

With customize I mean being able to freely change the color of MP weapons, or add, delete or change color of Weapon Glows

EXPLAINATION

So, as long term players, we're all adjusted to either the 5* or 9* upgrade system, giving our weapons a different Color and or a Weapon Glow. This feature has been removed with the new upgrading system that easier lets us change our upgrades freely and easier cater towards our playstyles, as well as try new ones if we so crave it. 

However, as a lot of people have been saying and or even complaining about, is that now we can not get these specific customizations as having our green pepper, or sea eagle's be blue instead, or have a green or blue glow. I believe it'd be possible to reach the same cosmetics without actually changing the upgrade system.

I think adding in a new UI for weapons with another options in the UI called Customize where we can freely choose and customize different weapons as we please, like having the option to use Battery or MP to customize these weapons freely, or adding in another third currency that's farmable. This would also give players an incentive to grind, farm and play the game further than just daily or weekly challenges. 

I think adding in a system like this would also give all players way more customization options where it could be possible to have the level 0 pepper with a green glow, or as a few examples here: Blue pepper with green glow, Green pepper with blue glow, Blue pepper no glow, green pepper no glow.

I think implementing a whole new system for this, instead of replacing the current upgrading system would be more Ideal because alongside the "New" Currency, there could be a purchasable option for RT spenders who wouldn't have to grind if they so choose. This would possibly increase the income of the game and the company without adding in P2W and keeping the correct mindset for the game, while still leaving the option for people to farm and spend time on the game. 

This system would solve multiple problems with one single change, I also strongly believe a lot of player would come back as time goes on alongside more changes, but some changes are more important than others and I strongly believe this is one of those changes.

-Slauj

• Thanks 3

Brother not to ruin your enthusiasm, but...they didn't even implement old systems in the game (clans), i think it's kind of a long shot to ask of them to implement completely NEW systems.

Not that the idea is bad or anything, it sounds good i guess, but let's be fr..

23 hours ago, Valeu said:

Brother not to ruin your enthusiasm, but...they didn't even implement old systems in the game (clans), i think it's kind of a long shot to ask of them to implement completely NEW systems.

Not that the idea is bad or anything, it sounds good i guess, but let's be fr..

Well, with the new influx of money they got, they should be able to do more, and better, hopefully it's all just placed in the correct categories for the game.